PJ's Car Bonanza (NY & NJ Broker) Introduction and Reviews

Hi everyone!

My name is PJ and I strive to make car leasing fun, easy, and affordable.

If you are looking to lease a BMW in New York or New Jersey, I am your guy! I aim to guide my clients through every step of the process, from car selection, to finding the right deal, and even answering any questions concerning the car post-delivery. I am a car enthusiast at heart and I hope my passion is evident in the work that I do. All you need to do is sign the papers and happily drive away!

My broker fee is $388, with a $50 retainer, and the rest to be collected once you have taken delivery of the vehicle. Hey, I have to fund my college tuition somehow…

Contact: Leasehackr PM, E-Mail (pjhusa@gmail.com), Instagram DM (@pjscarbonanza)

Please click here for my best BMW deals.

Thanks,
PJ

6 Likes

I wanted to praise PJ on his effort in helping finding an X3 for a friend. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with and communication was second to none.

PJ was able to get a deal on loaner X3 that no other broker came close to. Unfortunately for my buddy, it was still out of his budget. That said, had I been in the market for one, I would’ve have taken it without hesitation.

For anyone that’s on the fence about who to work with, PJ won’t steer you wrong. Give him a shot and you won’t be disappointed.

All the best PJ!

2 Likes

I had a great experience working with PJ. I was looking for an M340 in NY and even though inventories are low this month he found me a great deal on what I was looking for.

He was both responsive and helpful through the entire process. He coordinated everything so that when I showed up at the dealership, I just signed the paperwork and was on my way. Super Easy!

This was my first time using a broker and I couldn’t have been happier. I have already recommended him to my friends and would definitely use him again in the future.

Thanks again PJ!

2 Likes

I want to compliment PJ’s great work on helping me find my BMW X3 with a unbeatable awesome deal.

This is my first time using broker service and it totally exceed my expectations. I sent out an email to PJ on Wednesday night and he called me back immediately. We talked about the background of myself, my preference and meanwhile he introduced how this works to me patiently.

In the next day’s morning, PJ called me and he found a perfect deal for me, the deal is even lower than my initial acceptable rate. He introduced all the details to me and answered all my questions very well. To be honest, I didn’t expect the process could be this quick and efficient. I discussed with my family and without any hesitancy I signed the deal.

I went to LIC BMW store to pick up my car on Saturday, the total process (from a email request to pick up my car) only took us FOUR DAYS!!!

And I will definitely recommend PJ to all my friends and will definitely work with him again in the future.

Best,
Ivan

2 Likes

Although we haven’t closed on a deal yet, i wanted to praise PJ. He is awesome, he’s a great communicator, always answers all questions asked and works hard to find the best deals for his clients. Thank you PJ!!

2 Likes

Do you need a car at the best price possible? don’t bother checking anywhere else PJ is the one to msg! The most simple and easy leasing experience I’ve ever had. 5 Stars!

Thanks PJ!

2 Likes

Recently leased an X3 M40i through PJ. There was minor hiccup with identity verification as we were coming from out of state, but everything worked out in the end. PJ was able to deliver what we wanted exactly when we wanted it. Thanks to PJ, we were able to work out an agreement with the dealer late Friday night after business hours and have the car ready for pick up early Saturday morning.

PJ’s responsiveness and customer service were excellent. Thanks PJ.

2 Likes

Pj is the best dealer out there in the Tri-State area!

I was on the market for a new vehicle for 2 months, my search was over on the same day when I found Pj here on leasehackr! He was able not only to get me the best possible deal out there, he also provided the best shopping experience, full of good vibes and positivity. He really made the whole process look easy and fun from the first call through the vehicle delivery!

A week later from my car delivery, I got a second vehicle from Pj for my mother! Again, no one could come even close price-wise to the deal I got from Pj! We are extremely happy with our new BMW family and can’t be thankful enough to PJ! Strongly recommended!

P.S. Did I mentioned that for the over 20 years I was getting the best deals by myself?
This time I decided to go thru the broker and I’m super happy with my decision.
I saved lots of time and money working with Pj!! Cheers!

1 Like

I did not end up completing a deal with PJ, but I’d still like to leave a review to state how courteous, professional, and timely he was with communication! I would certainly recommend him to any family/friends looking for a LH-worthy deal. Perhaps our paths will cross again in the future! Best of luck, PJ!!

1 Like

I did not end up making a deal with PJ but he was really awesome to deal with and I really appreciated it!