PJ’s Car Bonanza BIG APPLE BOUNTIES - NY METRO AREA JULY BMW DEALS

, , , ,

Welcome!

Here’s my introductory thread to get to know me better.

If you do not see the BMW that you are looking for on this list, please do not hesitate to contact me. I have almost all models in stock, and am eager to work with you on a case-by-case basis to get what you want.

SOLD THIS MONTH TO HAPPY LEASEHACKRS: 2020 228i xDrive Gran Coupe, 2020 BMW 330i xDrive, 2020 X2 xDrive28i, 2020 BMW X3 M40i, 2020 BMW X5 xDrive40i

Broker Fee: $388 ($50 Retainer + $338 Upon Delivery)
Contact: Leasehackr PM, E-Mail (pjhusa@gmail.com), Instagram DM (@pjscarbonanza)

:crystal_ball: MAGIC DEAL ALERT! :crystal_ball:

:astonished: New 745e xDrive Premium (Black/Cognac) @ 15% off pre-incentives :astonished:

• $863 per month + inceptions (incl. BMW Loyalty)

NEW YORK DEALER: MSD NOT AVAILABLE

Must take delivery by July 31, 2020. In your inquiry, please include your ZIP Code, Credit Qualification, and Incentive Eligibility. Thank you very much!

Hey,

Located in NY/NJ.

Looking for a X3 New or loaner. Ready to buy immediately. =)

Update: Ready to move some fresh 330i xDrive (14.5% to 16% off pre-incentives) and X2 xDrive28i (15% to 17% off pre-incentives) loaner inventory, with numerous show-stopping color combinations for each model in stock. Sample calculations are available in the spreadsheet linked above. Please feel free to PM for more details and any inquiries!

:scream: ANNOUNCING THE TOO-HOT-TO-HANDLE JULY BLOWOUT! :scream:

New 330i xDrive @ 10%-11% off pre-incentives :star_struck:

• As low as $360 per month + inceptions (incl. BMW Loyalty)

ALL COLORS AVAILABLE!

Must take delivery by July 31, 2020. In your inquiry, please include your ZIP Code, Credit Qualification, and Incentive Eligibility. Thank you very much!

1 Like