Philadelphia Toyota Dealer Pricing List for Tacoma’s, Tundras, and 4runners. All other models available. Extra $500 bonus cash this month on Tacoma and tundra leases!

Heres a complete pricing list for Toyota trucks and SUVs. These vehicles have been the most popular the last 2 months, but other models are highly discounted as well, for sale or lease.

Pricing does not include your state tax or tags. Also incentives like loyalty, college grad, and military available. Msds can be applied to some vehicles, depending on the bank. Lease prices are based on 36/12 leases, with just first payment due at signing. Term and miles can be adjusted. Sign and drive available as well. If the color/options you want aren’t in stock, dealer charges $250 to swap vehicles with another deal, when available.

All cars have 2 years maintenence, oil changes and inspections included. Protection plan is regular $1300, the dealer is offering that at $700.

Message me if you need a quote on another Toyota model. Include as much info as possible. Delivery available with a small surcharge within a reasonable distance. 200ish miles.

1 Like

PM’d you about 4Runner availability.

Thanks!

Hello,

Are all models at these prices listed 4×4? I can come to you but live in Atlanta area so prefer to get the same deal here if possible. What would be my out the door price (GA taxes) on 36/12k or 15k, on a TRD double cab sport 4×4 or SR5 double cab 4×4, Cement or Silver.
Thank you

Yes everything is 4x4. Message me for a quote please