PenFed discount with BMW on a lease

I’m awaiting official BMW literature but i’m showing this on Penfed so far…

1 Like

Valid through Jan 3, 2022. Gone.

It’s what populated on dealertrack.

Not sure what you are saying? Clearly states 1/4/21-1/3/2022. Today is 1/4/22, so it’s not valid any more.

Right. It’s what showed up on dealertrack despite being expired so for now it appears to be a placeholder.

Right. How does the expired info help to answer if PenFed is still available? lol

Well folks. Penfed’s dead.

3 Likes

Yep they updated their page for 2022 and BMW no longer listed. Do they sometimes add at a later time? Any hope? Ha

Nope bmw no longer needs to incentivize leases and even raised their MF this month.

They got addicted to profits over volume

Even the most competitive leases I see lately have an LH score of 7~

They want you to finance it at 0.9% APR

3 Likes

I mean maybe it is more so the current situation and market right now / chip shortage and not that they just don’t feel the need to give better lease quotes/deals.

And interest rates have been really low in general due to the current market too

1 Like

Exactly, so why did they raise the money factor?

As I said they want to push people to finance bmw instead of leasing it

It’s still alive. Dropped to $1,500 / $250 for western region and $2,000 / $500 for other regions. Credit to turtleboy on bimmerpost. Expires 1/3/23

Everyone is so pessimistic :joy:

@Ursus

No longer for Penfed though

FWIW, Penfed only saved you about $14/month on a 36 month lease. I get it that folks are hoping it comes back, but if you can’t afford a Beamer without Penfed then maybe you should be looking at another brand.

1 Like

It was like $3,500 on the purchase of the X5 I was looking at…

I believe BMWFS does offer comparable incentives for financing. Not sure what it is this month, though.

1 Like

Currently it’s $0. Just $1,000 for loyalty.

It’s not about being able to “afford” a certain car. It’s about the best deal possible. This is LH after all. I’m a month out from ordering a 45e so I’m today’s crazy market everything helps!

2 Likes

Let me play devil’s advocate for a second. Assuming you can get the 45e at MSRP, what would your monthly look like with and without the $500 Penfed incentive?

Again, I get it that most folks on LH do not want to pay more than they have to. However, my point still stands.

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like