PenFed discount with BMW on a lease

she is not a member, but that is a good idea

anyone know if this program is still active for 2021? I logged in and tried to find the $500 option for lease, didnā€™t see it but thereā€™s a lot going on on that website so I could be missing it

Yes, it is there.

After logging into your account, on the bottom right hand side, look for the ā€œLearn More About Penfedā€™s Car Buying Serviceā€ link. After clicking it, you will see a pop up titled ā€œImportant Messageā€. Click ā€œContinueā€ to proceed. You should see a screen showing incentives for different car brands. Click the BMW link.

1 Like

Does PenFed stack with college grad?

Yes, it does.

1 Like

I am being told by a dealer that it does not, what do you advise I do in this case? Is there any way to prove to them that this is in fact the truth. I figured as such.

Find another dealer.

4 Likes

Does Penfed stack with OL code?

Yes it does

The BMW dealer I just visited claimed the PenFed rebate was only applicable to a purchase. They will not honor it for a lease through BMWFS.

1 Like

Find another dealer that will honor it.

1 Like

Itā€™s usually $500 for a lease, and a different amount (upwards of $1k+) for purchases. You can try showing the fine print and all that, but if they still wonā€™t accept it, youā€™ll need to decide if you want their deal or go elsewhere

$500 for lease.

Iā€™m not seeing any BMW discounts on penfedā€™s site anymore. Did they remove the lease/purchase incentive?

Expired today for BMW. Looks like Audi still has it till end of month.

Darn. Does this happen some months and come back on others?

Usually not w Penfed. It might just be a lapse in the programs for now, so keep an eye on it for tomorrow or the following weeks.

Word is PenFed cancelled BMW program for 2022.

3 Likes

BMW raised their MF this month and penfed is gone, no lease incentives.

Itā€™s getting close to impossible to justify leasing nowadays

5 Likes