PenFed discount with BMW on a lease

All the info about the incentive is in the screenshot I posted earlier.

Yup fully aware. Also that you said irrespective of model yet i3 is ineligible

I used penfed incentive already for a BMW I just leased, can I use it on another BMW for my wife?

See the fine print: “One incentive per member, per offer code, per calendar year for new BMW vehicles.”

EDIT: Your wife could sign up for a Penfed, unless she is already a member.

1 Like

So it’s a 60 day waiting period, and then you go to their auto buying portal , which will then take you to true car where it generates the $500 certificate in your name?

Just wanted to make sure , I’m over a month in ( as a member) so I’m going to check by next month…

@TheBigTuna - Yes, it is a 60 day wait period. I posted about this in another thread: PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 BMW Volvo MB FCA Mini (usually $500 towards leases).

1 Like

she is not a member, but that is a good idea

anyone know if this program is still active for 2021? I logged in and tried to find the $500 option for lease, didn’t see it but there’s a lot going on on that website so I could be missing it

Yes, it is there.

After logging into your account, on the bottom right hand side, look for the “Learn More About Penfed’s Car Buying Service” link. After clicking it, you will see a pop up titled “Important Message”. Click “Continue” to proceed. You should see a screen showing incentives for different car brands. Click the BMW link.

1 Like

Does PenFed stack with college grad?

Yes, it does.

1 Like

I am being told by a dealer that it does not, what do you advise I do in this case? Is there any way to prove to them that this is in fact the truth. I figured as such.

Find another dealer.

4 Likes

Does Penfed stack with OL code?

Yes it does

The BMW dealer I just visited claimed the PenFed rebate was only applicable to a purchase. They will not honor it for a lease through BMWFS.

1 Like

Find another dealer that will honor it.

1 Like

It’s usually $500 for a lease, and a different amount (upwards of $1k+) for purchases. You can try showing the fine print and all that, but if they still won’t accept it, you’ll need to decide if you want their deal or go elsewhere

$500 for lease.