PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases)

No code yet

This has to be a classic if he isnt joking !!!

3 Likes

The next new thread will be about how to get Costco incentives this month when they haven’t signed up… there must be a way… :joy:

6 Likes

Are you still there at the dealer? They should be closed but keep waiting for that transferable code, it might just come…

If I already have USAA does Penfed help at all? Is it any more widely accepted? Just seeing a lot of talk about this penfed code lately but USAA had always worked and is what i used 3 years ago on my lease but I see less talk about USAA lately.

USAA stopped offering that October last year

1 Like

It looks like these incentives have not changed for June.

EDIT: Adding a screenshot of the fine print.

2 Likes

Both USAA and PenFed need to be processed through the “Military Program” now. You have to register under BMW’s ID.me page to receive the Customer Code and Offer Code.

https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers/military-incentive.html

3 Likes

So I guess all those folks who joined Pen Fed via the “support a cause” feature would be unable to use Pen Fed ?

Seems like it

So PenFed without military is useless now ?

No I believe you may also be able to get the two codes directly from PenFed I’m not a member so I don’t know for sure.

2 Likes

I see its says $2000-3000 for all models, im assuming its still $500 for leases. Can this stack with OL code from UDE

It is 500 if you are using BMW Financial Services. i3 excluded… This is the language without the i3 stuff:

2021 BMW PenFed Incentives

Incentives for eligible 2021 models
-$500 Incentive for Lease and Retail Loan financed through BMW Financial Services.
-Incentives are combinable with eligible new car sales programs.

1 Like

I just generated a code from PenFed directly, if that’s the question.

Congratulations!

Your Code Is (redacted)

Your unique Customer ID and Offer Code have been emailed to you. Redeem at any authorized BMW Center to get up to $4,000 Bonus Cash or $500 when you lease or finance with BMW Financial Services on eligible vehicles. This offer code is valid until 1/3/2022.

2 Likes

The email I received does indeed have two codes, an Offer Code and a Customer Code.

And that my friends is what you need to get your $500 off on a lease :+1:t3:

No they cannot be combined.

2 Likes

I have always heard OL and PenFed don’t stack here on site

3 Likes

Thank you for double checking me! I was thinking of College Grad. You are correct and I edited my reply.

1 Like

You seem to be the expert on this. Is there an issue with transferring leases that are done through Penfed (ie. Not allowed to transfer) rather than BMWFS or am I confusing it with something else?