PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases)

Why would you, they’re the same value now.

Not instead, in addition to.

Can anyone just join Penfed now and get the BMW discount after 60 days? One of the options is “None of the above apply, but I would like to join Penfed”.

That’s exactly what I did. I successfully used the PenFed code yesterday on a BMW lease.

3 Likes

One or more of the organizations in this dropdown menu has open membership.

I believe “Voices for America’s Troops” (not pictured due to length of the list) is one.

You become a member of VfAT by making a nominal donation, then you’re eligible to join PenFed.

1 Like

Does anyone know when Penfed typically updates for new models? For example, when the '22 models will be listed?

I saw a comment above that you can’t use PenFed unless you are in the military but I was never in the military and was able to use PenFed this morning to purchase a 2022 X2 and I got $2,000 off. I just gave the salesperson my PenFed certificate with code and it was a done deal.

2 Likes

Not true. I used Penfed a couple of months ago on an Audi lease. I am not in the military, btw.

That is all that matters. As long as the name on the certificate matches the name on the lease, you are good to go.

1 Like

I signed into my PenFed and found that BMW i3 has a $11,000 cash incentive - does that apply to leases or finance or both ??

You can use it on a lease as long as you don’t use BMW Financial, which is probably a slim chance.

1 Like

I see a $500 incentive for Jeep, can this be used with the 4xe deals?

Wranglers are excluded unless it changed last couple of weeks.

1 Like

Thanks!
I saw the Gladiator and assumed Wrangler was in there.

Incentives seems to have gotten worse on Audis this month.

Costco better this month.

Would BMW dealers care if I have PenFed account and is able to generate the discount code, but not actually in the Military?

Not at all.

Does anyone know if PenFed Benefit for BMW is still active? I do not see any offer for BMW on the website. I only see other brands?

It’s gone