PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases)

Thats how i joined like 5-6 months ago

Not that I’m aware of. I think you should expect a hard pull.

@TheBigTuna here is that stackability matrix and you can see where the confusion is.
Stack

2 Likes

According to a few data points on Doctor of Credit it moved to a soft pull as long as you opt out of overdraft on checking. Not sure about savings accounts. For my .02 since I started churning bank accounts and credit cards, the only impact has ever been 6-10 points that comes back in about 6-8 weeks so I really do not give a second thought to hard pulls anymore assuming I am not about to buy a house.

will this work for BMW loaners?

The two are unrelated.

Has anyone gotten a recent Penfed BMW certificate? Does it include '21 model years yet? Thanks!

2020 / 2021 BMW PenFed Incentives

Incentives for eligible 2020 & 2021 models
-$500 Incentive for Lease and Retail Loan financed through BMW Financial Services. Exception: BMW FS Lease not available for i3.
-Incentives are combinable with eligible new car sales programs* Exception i3 Cash/FS Retail Loan not combinable.
*i3 PenFed Cash and BMW FS Retail Loan $11,000. Not combinable with monthly sales programs. Not eligible for BMW FS lease.

Valid through January 4, 2021

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks

No need to be a member of an organization anymore. If you apply for just a savings account and nothing else it should be a soft pull. Hope that helps, a lot has changed at PenFed

3 Likes

Does anyone know if they make “exceptions” to the 60-day rule before giving you the $500 incentive? I am a month away to that … I assume you’d need a code to show/print like TrueCar to activate it, right?

I think there was someone further up this thread who tried to get an exception to the 60 day requirement and failed.

2 Likes

No exceptions

1 Like

Thank you!!!

I’m considering opening an acct @ PenFed for the auto buying benefits, but would appreciate if anyone could share a listing of the manufacturers and discounts so I can determine whether or not it makes sense to join and wait the 60 days vs moving on a new lease sooner. Thanks in advance!

Scroll up to about 15 days ago.

3 Likes

@senwia I had seen that before I posted, but it appeared to be a partial screen shot not an entire list. It’s just for RAM, JEEP, VOLVO and MERCEDES?

See here.

1 Like

Is there a similar chart for CPO?

Do you mean for loaners / demos, or actual certified pre owned vehicles.