*PENDING TRANSFER* 2021 BMW 330i $0 down! $509+tax; 33 months remaining, 1,280 miles per month

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW 330i

MSRP: $43,895
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $509
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $509

Current mileage: 2,733
Maturity mileage: 45,019
Effective miles per month: 1,281
Maturity date: 9/1/24

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

• dent on passenger side door. Willing to negotiate fixing before or giving compensation with interested party.

Photos:

Pictures don’t work

Should work now.

You should include an image of the door dent.

1 Like

Should be there now. It was on the original batch but they all seemed to have not worked.

That’s quite a dent.

Looks like a 1k AutoVin charge.

I don’t even know the cause either. Have a feeling it was the neighbors kids but no way to prove it. It just appeared one day. I’m willing to work it out with whomever’s interested in the vehicle. Either compensation or just getting it fixed before they pick up.

I’m interested. What kind of fees?

PM’ing you Winnie

Wow, that’s a real stripper! I suspect it’ll go somewhat quick tho if people aren’t after options.

Is a stripper a good or bad thing? :joy:

A PDR guy should be able to get that out for $150-250.

1 Like

150-250?
I called up a handful of PDR guys in my area for a dent in my front fender and it was over $500+ to repair. I got quotes to repair it and repaint for $250-$1200+

Most said don’t even bother so the dent is still there and I still have a bundle of equity in my car and dealerships that could care less how you return a leased car these days.

This dent doesn’t require paint. PDR (paint-less dent repair). It also depends where the dent is and what’s behind it. I have a few inquiries out there now.

I couldn’t agree more about just leaving it considering the value of the car can be higher then residual given current market conditions. I’m seeing people buying their cars at lease-end and selling it to either car max, vroom/carvana or back to the dealer for more for more equity than this PDR is worth.

I got quotes for 550-600 to do the passenger side of an SUV (3 panels… 2-3 on each panel).

4th person I called did it all for $250 flat.

1 Like

Yep just got quoted $160 for steel, $320 if it’s aluminum.

PM’d you. I’m in Miami.

Transfer pending.