Current mileage: 20,116
Maturity mileage: 33,000
Effective miles per month:805
Maturity date: September 2021
Residual: $42,926

Cash due ( to me) : $1000

Financial institution: Lexus Financial
Transfer fee: $200 (paid by buyer)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, buyer to pay shipping, if required.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

You can lease this Lexus LS 500 for $599.00 a month for 16 months . You can average 817 miles per month for the balance of the lease or a total of 13,884 miles through the end of the lease.

This 2018 LS500 is in excellent condition. Great short term lease at a very low payment. Originally I put down 9k to get this price. My loss is your gain. This vehicle is loaded!! Black (caviar) exterior with black leather interior. tinted windows. Voice active navigation, 360 review camera, 19” allow wheels w/dark silver & machine finish, run flat tires, collision warning, lane assist, heat/cool seats, blind spot monitoring, front/rear cross traffic alert, all weather floor mats and much more… Service by Lexus only. 1 owner, no accidents or dents. Non-smoker, no kids, no pets, EXCELLENT condition and garage kept. I can assist with shipping for out of state buyer. Call me or text me with questions or test drive 718-541-3611. ** Make an offer **

Photos:

1 Like

Please fix your tags.

1 Like

Thank you.

The (contracted) monthly payment and the effective payment can’t be the same when there’s money changing hands

Exactly. The effective payment is probably somewhere in the $800/mo range after figuring tax and cash down. Still not a bad deal tho.

Well tax we don’t know because that depends on where the buyer lives but the cash down makes it ~$750 plus local taxes and DMV

Yes, thats why I put + tax. Is there another way to write it?

All reasonable offers considered.

The effective payment should read: $747 plus local taxes

Nice car, nice house. PM sent.

1 Like

Thank you :smile:

Thank you :grinning:.

Reduced money down $1900

bump :grinning:

reduced money down to $1500… Act fast car is going to go…

I like this car for that payment a lot

1 Like

yes, its unheard of for a LS 500.

Reducing DAS to $1000…:scream: