Pending transfer - 2016 BMW X5 40e xLine- Lease transfer -$550/month

I’m contemplating transferring my lease on my 6 month old X5 40e. I’ve decided it’s overkill for my daily 40 mile commute here in NorCal and I’m putting on too many miles driving back and forth to work.

I’m averaging 50 mpg over the 6K miles I’ve put on the car. Best range I got was 1700 miles to one tank of gas. Others are 1200, 1100 and nothing less than about 800 miles. You can check my other posting for gas MPG and comments about the car.

Details:

• Space Gray with Canberra and black interior

• 30 month remaining on 36 month lease

• 10K miles per year

• MSRP was $73K

• xLine

• Wheels: 19" x 9" Lt Alloy Orbit Gray (Style 449);

• Silver matt kidney grill

• Satin Aluminum Line Exterior Trim;

• Satin Aluminum Roof Rails

• Cold weather

• Rear seats

• Heated steering wheel

• retractable wipers

• Driver Assist Package

• Rear camera

• Heads up

• Driver Assist Plus

• Active blind spot

• Surround View

• Active driving assistant

• lane departure

• forward collision warning

• pedestrian warning

• Speed limit into

• ACC Stop and Go + Active Driving Assistant

• Premium package

• Comfort access keyless

• Sat radio w/1 year

• 4 zone climate

• Leather

• all season floor mats

• CA registration paid till end of August 2017

I got a screaming deal on this:
7 MSD’s = $4200
Low, low MF of 0.00068 (1.63%)
Monthly payment of $549 plus tax (CA 9%) = $597. per month

Looking to transfer thru BMW Financial.
Buyer pays me $4200 for the MSD’d which is returned to lessee at lease end. Buyer also pays BMW transfer fee.

Will post pics of options and car once it stops raining. Car is located in the Bay area.

I am interested in it. Let’s talk tomorrow.

Delivery pic.

1 Like

if you havent accepted any offers pls let me know, i am interested in taking over the lease

Please message me privately.

Some interior pics just before the rain started. I don’ think anyone has sat in the back seat. Front plate not mounted yet. Wires are for dash cam - will be removed prior to sale. Floormats are new BMW all season rubber ($160.) and will be cleaned.

Car will be detailed and cleaned prior to transfer.

I’ve received multiple inquiries and wanted to let those interested know how to proceed. I will call BMWFS today or early tomorrow and confirm and also get any links/contact info and pass that on.

Please message me directly after you read this if you would like to proceed. Please include your contact info. I do not want multiple people applying at the same time. I can also take the car the local dealer for any inspections if needed.

Here is how the process works for those seriously interested.

You have to apply to BMWFS by submitting a credit application. They will charge $500 for the transfer/process. If for some reason you are not approved you will be refunded $400. I understand this credit approval is very quick, one day or less.

1. Stage 1 - Application/credit process for assumee
  2. Stage 2 - Documents sent via email for signatures and return to BMW followed by their review for accuracy and completeness (we both overnighted them back)
  3. Stage 3 - Assumption complete - Get docs via FedEx for registration purposes, etc.
1 Like

@XPRESS if BMWFS transfers process remains the same as before, you will have to pick the new lessee and tell FS their name and email. Then that one person gets a link to a credit application.

Transfer pending. …

2 Likes

Thank you - that’s exactly what happens.

1 Like

Killer deal for whomever gets this!

1 Like