[PENDING TRANFSER] 2018 BMW 640i GT lease transfer - $85.5k MSRP - $625+tax - $1000 DAS + $4900MSD

ca
ca-norcal
bmw

Looking to downsize to one car so transferring this incredible deal on a 2018 BMW 640i GT. This maybe deja vu for some people as I actually got this lease from another hacker! Brought it over here to the Bay Area. Turns out after a couple of months it looks like we’re moving into a one car garage and gonna share the gf’s car.

Feel free to read the reviews out there - it combines the best of two worlds - practicality and performance. It’s also very well optioned with the upgraded Nappa leather, Bowers and Wilkins diamond surround stereo system (absolutely amazing), massage seats, a whole bunch of tech, M-sport package. Hard to find well optioned 6ers with good deals out there. Continued to be well taken care of with garage parking and detailing per a true Autopia member (ceramic paint coating, clay bar, detail, etc.). I even added BMW Ultimate Care Plus to cover breaks and ensure it can be transferred with the car so you’ll have service coverage.

Original MSRP was $85.5k.
$625/month + tax
~1064 miles a month
Currently has ~8300 miles
40221 total miles allowed
30 of 36 months left

Looking for $1000 + my $4900 MSD upfront. I’ll eat the rest of the cost I paid to get it to such a low monthly cost. So it’ll be $5900 upfront but $4900 of that you’ll get back at the end of the lease. It’s all written into the BMW financial services contract.

Included add ons:
BMW Ultimate Care Plus package (I paid extra $500 for this so it will transfer over with the car. Covers not only the service, but the brake pads too)
3M Crystalline window tint (this stuff has superior heat rejection)
Full paint 2 coats of ceramic coating

Carbon black metallic on Mocha Nappa leather
Bowers and Wilkins diamond surround stereo system
Luxury seating pkg (ventilated massaging seats)
Executive pkg (3d all around camera, head up display, soft close doors, gesture control)
M-sport pkg with 20 inch wheels
Heated front and rear seats and steering wheel
Ceramic controls
Piano black wood trim
Apple Carplay
Power reclining rear seats

IMG_5714 IMG_5715

2 Likes

Beautiful ride, good luck with transfer!

0 Likes

Hi
I m interested in this deal. Where are you located.

Thank you

0 Likes

I’m interested if i can get it here from Dallas tx.

0 Likes

I’m located in SF.

0 Likes

The forum tags say CA-norcal

0 Likes

Hey the last guy only asked for $900 DAS! You trying to make a big profit here? :wink:

Good luck~

0 Likes

Haha opposite actually as I paid the $500 extra on top to have BMW ultimate care plus added so that it stays on the car. So whoever gets this transfer gets the benefit of that too.

1 Like