Pending please close for now! (New England Only)------2018 BMW X2 ---- MSRP $39xxx--- 24M/10K --- $162+ Tax - DAS: First, Reg, Bank, Dealer, and MSDs! (Loyalty Included/Conquest Available)

, , ,

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 X2
**MSRP: $39xxx
**Monthly Payment: $162 + Tax
**Drive-Off Amount: 1st month, doc, bank, reg, MSDs (Assume $2000 plus MSDs of $1400)
**Months: 24
**Annual Mileage:10k
**MF: Bumped and waived acq fee!
**Available Incentives: Loyalty Included w Conquest Available

If no loyalty but yes conquest (all brands) add $11 to base payment

Black on Black

$399 Broker Fee

Respectfully, I ask that you please not ask me about this if you live outside of New England. If not gone by end of day Monday locally, I’ll ask about opening up to NY and NJ.

2 Likes

Even better

2 Likes

Where is that guy with cracked balls who was making fun at my X2 for $299/mo estimates just a week ago?

Black on beige is pending

Hi, I’m new to the forum and just saw this deal. I’m interested in signing up for the black on black if it’s still available. I’m based in NY but willing to travel to MA to pick it up or have it shipped.

Interested and sent you DM

Wasn’t it $199?

That’s what I’ve been trying to hit inclusive of tax with first month DAS. 299 is child’s play :grin:

Tell this to that prophet who’s right 60% of the time. I was very reasonable and based it on actual numbers - $299/mo all in.

Elijah? He arrives tonight. Leave your wine out.

1 Like

That’s where I’m at :grimacing:

#tribejokes

1 Like

Elijah Craig, Barrel Proof

Im not even sure the whiskey would fit in the car haha

waive acq fee bump mf saves you $396
total lease cost $6,522 from $6,913
lowers your payment $17 a month
and your drive offs by $17 a month

2 Likes

#notmyelijah

#letmypeoplego

1 Like

Oh yeah thanks, I knew that, I’m still beasting to get under $200/mo first month DAS. Insurance cost here is totally outrageous so I’m really on the fence about getting another vehicle even at these crazy payments; this car would be $120/mo added to my insurance. For perspective I am 33, have a perfect driving record, homeowner policy discount and 3 other vehicles on my policy. Hell, I pay $65/mo for state minimum coverage on a 2005 Ody that’s worth maybe $3k. :money_mouth_face:

Seriously why is this still available?

Because it is New England only

1 Like

If it’s still here after 48 hours I’ll see about expansion

I’ll take it but I’m in ny lol