Maturity mileage: 36,012
Effective miles per month: 1,120
Maturity date: 01/18/2024

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500 (paid by seller)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): I believe it is, but buyer handles pick up

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Black/Cognac. Everything looks and smells like new. Ceramic coating done in May and has never been in a car wash, only hand washed. Options:

• Premium package (Heads up display, lumbar support, heated steering wheel, heated front seats, ambient lighting, keyless entry)
  • Wireless charging
  • Upgraded stereo Harman Kardon surround
  • Driver Assistance Pro - Highway self driving every bit as good as the Tesla. Makes long trips truly enjoyable
  • Parking Assistance - 360 view while parking
  • Remote engine start
  • Regular tires with spare - The run flat tires give a very harsh ride and I wanted a smoother ride
  • Sensa tech dashboard

There was a scratch to the front driver bumper that just cut into the clear coat, so I had it professionally fixed and it looks perfect now. Car has been providing 33+ mpg in mixed driving.

Seller pays $500 transfer fees to BMWFS at transfer. Basically, I will hand you the keys and $500 to cover transfer.

Why transfer it? My son enlisted, and I now have 2 cars more than I need and the other is paid for. Also, my company went to a permanent work from home mode.

Photos:

3 Likes

Hi, I would be interested in this lease!

Please PM me.

Pending. OP - PM a TH if you need to reopen