PENDING: 2023 BMW 540i / $570/m pre tax / $999 DAS

Where is the correlation on a lease between MSRP and credit score? The subprimers leasing dodges are in the shits because their payment is $1k a month, not because of the fake inflated MSRPs

My last one went to Florida their credit score was 680

In the auto industry 680 isn’t really that bad. I think LH may just kind of skew funny because presumably people looking for mega deals may be a bit smarter with their financial management.

Well, except @li8625 and his monthlies.

2 Likes

My guy @li8625 needs Jesus

2 Likes

I don’t need Jesus, I need my bloody POOORSCHEEEEE

@holeydonut

Managed a successful restaurant. Started and managed a successful real estate investment portfolio. Semi retired before 30 and gets clowned cause I drive M lites. I hate this website…

1 Like

Exdous 22:15

This forum would be exceptionally boring without the clowning.

1 Like

He forgot the “I was handed everything” part tho

1 Like

I wish I was handed everything. Begged daddy for a 911 gt3 rs and he told me no…

I too would manage lots of things if I had lots of money

Yeah well right now I’m managing these bags :briefcase:

Credit score does have correlation to income, though it’s not a direct input, which should absolutely impact how much car one should be able to afford. Sure they may have gotten bad deals but also partly they couldn’t get the best rate because of the risk profile even if they were deal savvy. If I had a 650 score, I’d worry about fixing my score first before leasing a BMW 540.

IMO, I’ve seen the credit profiles of a lot of people with < 650 FICO… and a metric crap-ton of them would benefit from having @NATO 's lease payment on a 5 series (with B58 vroom vroom zoom zoom) than whatever absolute crap they’re signing into on their vehicles.

Lol would agree but looks like BMWFS is smart enough not to approve not so decent scores

Yeah, it seems BMWFS won’t allow the transfer if someone doesn’t fit in prime or superprime (they’ll need a Vantagescore over 661 or over Experian’s 670 to be “good”). Allegedly 70% of borrowers have a FICO over 661. But that was before student loan repayments resumed.

1 Like

cot damn you drove the brakelights off that thing. I have a 2021 A6 with 14k miles lol

Not really. At inception it had 13,000 miles. 800+ miles remaining per month is pretty standard for a 10k a year lease.

1 Like

Sorry forgot to close this and came back to like 30 messages. This car is long gone. Mods close.

3 Likes

Car is sold.