Paperwork shows $339 per month cost. Calculator says with tax it's $355. Nothing due at signing

So i’ve put all the info into the LH calculator and while the paperwork from the dealership shows $339.20 per month for 36 months, the calculator showing $355 made me wonder. Does this mean the actual monthly will come up to $355 from the finance company or will it be the $339.20 in the contract?

1 Like

The contract is the contract, so that’s what you’ll pay. Your LH calculator inputs are off.

Honestly kind of funny that you think the bank will go off the LH calculator and not the contract.

Your LH numbers are off.

3 Likes

Link to the calculator inputs. Not sure where i’ve messed up.

@JamesBond I am just trying to make sure there’s no funny business going on with the taxes here so my sister doesn’t end up with a surprising tax bill. She did sign.

So 30,575 was selling price and ajd cap cost is $31,950.
The sales/use tax line shows N/A though, but I wonder if it should have something there.

You need to provide more of the contract. Tax is likely broken down in section 13. The contract is the contract so if they messed up, they can only make you resign or you have the option to walk, so not a sleezy sales tactic. LH calculator is never exact but you likely missed something to be off almost $20/month.