Paid Off Escalade ESV , Need replacement (same size), around $1k Month

Not lease a new Sub. Buy a used one with the 5.3 (2018 or older I think). More robust than the 6.2 in the Caddy and in newer (2019+ I think) Subs, AFAIK.

1 Like

Not OP but inquiry submitted for similar deal to @Clutch

You can still get the 5.3. It is actually far more common than the other options. But I’m not sure used makes sense. I’ve priced a new LT, for example, and it comes to less than $70k nicely optioned. Even reasonable used ones with reasonable miles are well over 60. I just can’t see buying one that is already several years old if it saves only a few grand.

2 Likes

That makes sense but can the OP find a new Sub at sticker?

BTW, in our preliminary research, the Wagoneer is surprisingly large. BUT, nearly a foot shorter than a Suburban. It compares favorably to the shorter versions like the non-L Navi and the Tahoe. I think it is only 9" shorter than the OP’s Escalade ESV. Overall cargo capacity with all seats folded is only 3 cu ft different between the two. The Suburban has 28 cu ft overall difference, FYI.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.