Paid for clear guard that hasn’t been installed

Hello everyone,
2 and a half years ago I got a new lease for Chevy equinox 2019, in Los Angeles And because of the current market I started to learn how to read lease agreements. I noticed that the delaerhsip charged me for $130 on clear guard which was never installed. I went to the same Chevy dealership but unfortunate the dealership was closed and there is a new Chevy dealership in that place (basically the name has changed from Nissani Chevrolet to Culver City Chevrolet). They told me that there is nothing they can do because this is something that the old dealership has done and not them. Is there anything I can do to get those clear guards or at least make this charge remove from the contract? Maybe by talking to GM Financials? I’m really mad at myself that I didn’t notice what they are charging me for, only because the monthly payment was the same as I agreed with the salesman, and when I did notice it was 2.5 years after I got the lease but not only that, it is also couple of months after the dealership has been closed.
Thank you in advance!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Questions regarding my lease agreement