PA: $721 M3CS - San Marino Blue - $5600 MSD - $500 Transfer Fee

Just texted you :+1:

Serious garage goals right there.

3 Likes

OP should post on trophy garage! :blush::+1:

1 Like

I figured the trophy garage was for showcasing pics of the killer lease deals people scoredā€¦the M3CS is obviously leased (and an awesome deal), but we bought our custom order X5 M50i (still a killer deal at 21.16% off!). We tend to lease one and buy one.

Many finance companies really put you through the wringer when it comes to owning a small business. I work for my family owned (Iā€™m 4th generation) plumbing & heating supply. The company name is the same as my last name (Iā€™m sure there are people who work for Ernst & Young that have the last name Young). Iā€™m paid by a W2, but always get questioned regardless. That being said, Iā€™ve never been turned down.

1 Like

TRANSFER PENDINGā€¦2nd time around

1 Like

1 Like

I know this does not add to the conversation, but if this was available a month ago before I picked up my M4, I would have taken this without second thought. Easily one of the best deals on a CS I have seen.

5 Likes

Good Luck Bud !

1 Like

I 100% agree. I miss mine even more looking at this thread every day :disappointed:

I literally logged in to write that if I hadnā€™t picked up my m4, I would be all over this.

1 Like

1/2hr left before bmwfs lease transfer dept closes for the day, and the guys credit app still hasnā€™t been decided from yesterdays submission. Not looking goodā€¦This would make the second declined.

I need someone to get approved by tomorrow Friday, in order to start Stage 2 docs and overnight tomorrow night. My new deals are about to fall through if this isnt firmed up by next week. Please only contact me if you are seriously interested and have the credit to get the job done. @Ravi_Chari anymore interest?

Call BMW FS and check.
On mine, we were waiting for 2 days, only to find out when we called that the online submission had not gone through. On second attempt, decision took 5 mins.

1 Like

I did call earlier this afternoon, and double checked that the applicant paid in order for credit app to be processed. Also verified that he paid from my account. Ive done two other bmw lease transfers, one just last year, and credit decision took and hour or less

Spoke too soon and dude was APPROVED!!!

7 Likes

21.16% on a custom order x5 cough jesus christ, can I get that dealer in PA? /s

Seems like youā€™re all set. Can reopen if anything falls through.