Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW M3CS

MSRP: $102395
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $721
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): n/a

Current mileage: 8852
Maturity mileage: 30015
Effective miles per month: 1058
Maturity date: 2/15/2022

MSD due (if any): $5600 (non-negotiable)
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500 (non-negotiable)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
No accidents, dents/paintwork, curb rash, or mechanical problems.
San Marino Blue paint; Executive Package;
Summer tires have approx. 5000 miles on them
I have a 19" square APEX winter setup that can be negotiated to the sale for those interested.

Photos:
May15
May13

12 Likes

Beautiful car! Good Luck Transfering

1 Like

Nice car. You may want to include the window sticker and interior pics.

Thanks, will do. Need to take some pics of interior and locate window sticker. Figured everyone knows what the interior of an M3CS looks like as they are all equipped the same Lol

Your ad does not state what the interior color is. Just trying to help you move this car. Good luck.

Sorry, wasn’t trying to come across like a smart arse. M3CS only comes in full black/Silverstone leather. As my mother would say, you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all. Haha. Again, thanks for the recommendation. Obviously folks would want to make sure interior is mint as well, which it is, and I will post pics

2 Likes

No offense taken. Folks might want to see the condition of the seats/leather.

2 Likes

Beautiful ride and the best color and amazing price. Glws OP.

1 Like

More pics taken fresh this morning…Good morning gorgeous!!!
LT1|640x480
LT2
LT3
LT4
LT5
LT6
LT7
LT8
LT9
LT10
LT11
LT12
LT13
LT14
LT15
LT16
LT17

3 Likes

Cars OK. Garage is GREAT!

5 Likes

Haha!

9 Likes

I am in love

3 Likes

Lease transfer has been INITIATED, but the guy has an ///M addiction (lol), so cautiously optimistic he gets approved. I will update the thread as needed. Those that have expressed interest, please keep checking back, as I don’t know how finicky BMWFS is as of late regarding debt/income ratios.

2 Likes

WOW! Stunning Car! Incredible Garage.

1 Like

Sick Garage ! Really like the Color Combo

1 Like

Incredible garage @Kief

1 Like

Nice car and nice garage! Are those snap in tiles? I had those once but found them to move around too much. I ended up gluing down VCT tiles that have been working well for the last 5 yrs.

So clean :grinning: reminded me of Obsessed Garage’s setup.

1 Like

Guy was declined…Who’s next???

2 Likes

In my experience (after doing a bunch of lease transfers both in and out), BMW definitely seems more lenient than say MB with regard to transfers. However does seem as though if the original leasee is deemed to be a superior risk compared the new leasee (by what metric I am not 100% sure, FICO and DTI one can assume), they sometimes decline the transfer. I’ve had a number of transfers out that were not approved for this apparent reason.