© Original Kia Thread CA~ April Specials - Deals on all models! ~ EZ Auto Group

Interested in Niro! Please PM :smiley:

1 Like

@irene7750502 PM sent

My experience getting a 2020 Kia Forte LXS was excellent, flawless, seamless and most importantly relaxing and comfortable.

What did Sam help me secure and win?

2020 Kia Forte LXS Red Currant
36/15k 2k DAS at an unbeatable monthly.

Sam beat every dealer in SoCal, and please note I’ve visited all the major, volume dealers multiple times. Sam’s pricing and flawless execution is no easy feat. Respect.

On Aug 31 (when dealerships were super busy that is typical for month end), I had contacted Sam in the morning around 9am and in less than 3 hours Sam found my car that met my specs and my price point. Sam asked when the car could be delivered and on providing a time the car was at my home, delivered precisely on time.

There was no unnecessary back and forth, awkward moments and up sells — this meant I was confident and relaxed knowing Sam had my back and had done all his due diligence in advance. I not only got back hours in my day in these busy times, but also got the best deal available, and I know this after car shopping for over a week.

Sam’s execution, transparency and seamless process are top notch and second to none. He was extremely professional and polite from beginning to end and was always available when I needed him. Sam and his team go above and beyond and I hope EZ Auto Group only grows from strength to strength for years to come.

EZ Auto Group is a game changer that commands love and respect. Again, I can’t stress enough about Sam’s flawless execution, pricing and comfort —so contact Sam right away. Thank you, Sam.

1 Like

Does Kia have any conquest rebate ?

1 Like

@syedhasan No it does not.

What car is this?

1 Like

I see Kia is running a special of 5k off all 2019 Niro EV’s.

But you can’t lease it for that price…darn.

1 Like

The leasing on the 19s ended on the 9th of this month unfortunately. It was the best i ever seen on a Niro ev ex premium. @forbs

September Kia pricing updated! Everything got mostly better. Sorry about the late update.

9/25-9/30 KIA Forte Special!!

24/12k 700+ fico required for 24 months

0 down 203+tax
1k down 162+tax
2k down 121+tax
3k down 80+tax

36/10k

0 down 188+tax
1k down 160+tax
2k down 133+tax
3k down 106+tax

Hi, do you have the updated lease deal for 2020 Kia Niro EV?, 36month, 12K/year.

1 Like

@sky1 Sent you a message. Thank you!

To proceed , fill out the credit application on your site??

1 Like

Yes messages you the link.

Any Sorrentos still available?

Can vouch for ez auto group! Quick easy approval and deal exactly as stated, picked up the k5 gtline with premium package in wolf gray with red interior for 0 DAS 319+tax

2 Likes

Hey there, also looking for some numbers on a 2020 Kia Niro EV EX?, 36month, 10K/year. Thanks!

1 Like

Congratulation on the car Eduardo!!

I have a really good deal on them now. Sent you a message @mschatzm85

Kia pricing updated for October! Very aggressive leases on the 2020 cars.

2020 Kia Niro EV EX $40,345 MSRP
36/10k 2k DAS $266 plus tax

These Niros have never been this cheap!!