Ordered a 2020 Tesla Standard Range Plus MSRP $39,990

Good to know. I thought the published rate was fixed and you were either approved or non-approved.

Where did you get the Bolt deal from?

1 Like

Iā€™m with you on the ego deflation, but itā€™s more deflating for me to realize I could have thrown a few thousand into the stock last year and basically paid for a Model 3 now thatā€™s itā€™s over $2k/shareā€¦

4 Likes

Free plus $3k, Iā€™d have a hard time passing on the Bolt. But $11k off on a car that holds itā€™s value is also good. Who knows, you could end up selling it for $3k more than you spent (so ~$31k + whatever tax). And in that case a free plus $3k Model 3 beats a free + $3k Bolt.

2 Likes

Go with the Bolt, take 3K and throw it at Apple and Tesla and after 3 years could have a 6-10K profitā€¦

1 Like

ā€¦but youā€™d still be driving a POS Bolt for three years.

Have you driven a Model 3?

4 Likes

Yes the engine is impressive, as is the range, and no doubt it is a nicer vehicle. Between the choices of getting paid to drive a car for three years, and theoretically invest that money and realize some more gains, or purchase a depreciating asset. No brainier if I had that choice.

2 Likes

Neither, but Polestar 2

3 Likes

Hate to pull the anti Tesla line, but itā€™s not available yet :wink:

2 Likes

Can order for October now

1 Like

Iā€™m excited, it looks like an awesome car. Didnā€™t know orders went live.

1 Like

0% for 60 months. Better than model 3 on every level :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Did you look into leasing the Tesla as well? How much was it coming out to?

1 Like

Whatā€™s better than free? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Except long distance global charging infrastructure :wink:

5 Likes

The Tesla for sure. But, I would have saved $2000 and ordered the white and black interior.

1 Like

https://www.tesla.com/support/tesla-leasing

Tesla and leasing are words that donā€™t go together.

3 Likes

The Bolt is nice with the free option but Tesla is great too! congrats

1 Like

Low Income qualifies you for an extra $2500

Model 3 is just bland boring and of no value for the price you pay for nothing, but the name. No thanks.

I would gave gone for the BOLT for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE
THEN THE Toyota for $100 a month.

1 Like