Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Whatever they pay you over on the 4xe, they will try to smoke you on the GLS I am sure

1 Like

Yes, I agree but it is a used GLS, not new. The price of the GLS they have it at now is very competitive and it has been sitting on their lot for 90 days. I am sure they just want me to buy the GLS to get it off the lot. I am going in Wednesday once I get the wrangler in tomorrow.

UNLESS has some hidden dealer fees they want to add on after, but I will keep an open mind for now! lol

As noted, One-Pay would have saved you about $2k. With equity at lease end likely, 10k miles would have saved you money as well. Great deal regardless!

With the dealer upmarking their MSRPs and May coming to an end, are the deals pretty much going to get worst? I reached out to @Clutch, but was too late to the party as they were out of any 4xe. Is placing a custom order my best bet at this point? Thanks for any input in advance :slight_smile:

Placing an order has pretty much been the norm since day one on these things. So, you arent really late to the party in that sense.:heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Joining the 4xe party! Picked up my sting gray thanks to @Clutch !
Really impressed with this thing so far, even after the 16 hr drive back home.

11 Likes

What are the risks with ordering one of these, choosing 7.5K miles to maximize the residual and flipping it in 2-3 months? Seems like Chrysler Capital dealer payoffs are the same as personal payoff. Create demand across AFGO, Vroom, Caxmax etc.

You can’t do 7.5k it’s 10k minimum.

1 Like

Can’t do 7.5K with Chrysler Capital but what about Ally/USBANK?

Came in today, only to be sold this week lol

i

4 Likes

Are you flipping it ?

Ya who’s buying it before its even registered

Sorry, Noob here. Does this price seems correct? Destination fees of $1500 also includes the acquisition fees? Are the dealers charging anything additional for Dealer fees?

I’m using it as trade in but dealer said it’s fine as long Chrysler has the loan. :man_shrugging:t4::man_shrugging:t4::man_shrugging:t4:

Edit: Selling to the dealer not actual trade in… sorry

1 Like

How much you getting? I signed on 5/22, ccap online account active yesterday 5/30

Please spill the tea!

What is your spread on the immediate resale? :grin:

1 Like

Dealer said my buyout would be around 43000

I would clear almost $10K

6 Likes

What’s msrp

Well my insurance dropped ALOT! It is only $23 a month with $250 deductibles. I say it’s a win win.

Jeep dealer told me if one of our LH members doesn’t come through on purchasing, told him I’ll take it off his hands and keep it. :man_shrugging:t4::man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

It was 57,260 before the hike… window sticker showing 59,340 last time I checked

2 Likes