Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Thanks for your answer. They give the 7500? What else? When was? It was a custom order? Or stocks? Do you remember which dealer was in Miami? Sorry to many questions.

Second that. I owned a 06 TJ, 09 JK and 20 JLU. The JLs are lotttt better and offer more creature comforts. 06 TJ is my favorite though. I regret every day for selling it.

Also, PSA!!! check if all fuses are completely seated. The JLs are notorious for loosely seated fuses and hence throwing all kind of wacky error codes and check engine light.

I ordered a 4xe this week and now I’m nervous, ha. But my wife has a 21’ 80th anniversary model and at 100 miles, 4 cyl turbo, we had a bad coil and it had to towed to dealer. 3 days out and no loaner. Wasn’t a good start! But we love it!

I check with Kendall dodge and Dadeland dodge with cars that they had on the lot and they both told me no discount just the 7500 incentive.

I’m in Minneapolis and working with @Clutch. Check with them when you’re serious.

1 Like

I already order one it should arrive next week to my dealer

This may sound like potentially anecdotal evidence, but after pressing on all of the fuses and the error persisting afterward, I went for a drive later in the evening and the error had went away after leaving the driveway. It is now charging properly.

I’ll keep my appointment for next Thursday to see if the issue persists. I also read in the manual that regenerative breaking should persist after the engine has been shut off. I have to turn it on each time I start the vehicle. Maybe my reading comprehension is just terrible.

I believe I recall reading that the regen setting doesn’t persist for anyone at the moment. The Tazer Mini apparently can fix that though.

I believe that’s correct - max regen needs to manually turned on each time. Seems like an easy software push to have the option for it to come on automatically when you start the car.

Just in case I run into similar issues - where are these fuses located that you tightened?

The issue has already come back :rofl: but the fuse box is in the back left of the engine bay. I just opened it and pushed down on each fuse. Thought that fixed the issue, but apparently not. I think there’s a short on one of the charging pins, since it keeps asking me to check the charging cable even while driving.

Couldn’t be happier with $339, $1k DAS. Thing is a beast!

11 Likes

Just picked up mine, ordered at 4/21 delivered to the dealership 5/21. Upgrading from my 2018 Wrangler JL sports, a BIG thank you to @28firefighter !

Numbers are exactly the same as April, MSRP on the window sticker is 2k higher, but seems MSRP, RV and MF are all locked, we were able to use April MSRP with CCAP.

8 Likes

Picking mine up tomorrow!

2 Likes

Love that color, I want Chief blue but can not be ordered :frowning:

You get the electric top?

Had some fun with mine today in Payson, AZ! Got mine from @Clutch a few weeks ago. I am impressed with the power! Running a set of Rubicon 392 takeoffs for some light off-roading.

5 Likes

Nope, just body color hard top

Mine is here. Deal as anticipated. Ended up using the full $1k deposit upfront so actual cost with April #s was $1k DAS and $362.XX per month for 36 months, 10k.

23 Likes