Orange county auto show

Any hackers been to the OC auto show. Any certificates or other goodies to be had there?

Per the below thread, there were no vouchers(at least not from Lexus)
I will be there in couple of hours so will update the group if I see any makers giving away vouchers or certs.

Was really hoping they have Volvo XC40 but might have to settle for Infiniti QX50 Concept.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/free-ticket-to-oc-auto-show-anaheim-ca/19328

I didnt even know there was an auto show there lol thanks alot I just bought the tickets

@armen212 Let us know what’s the latest and greatest out there.

@mstud you got it brother. ill be heading out sunday

At the auto show now. No vouchers here… :disappointed_relieved:
Nothing revolutionary but was told new models will be launched at LA auto show for some of the favorites like the new BMW X3, Volvo XC40 and such
Lexus may have the voucher at LA but can’t confirm.
If u got a free ticket, definitely worth couple hours.

They got some cool Jeep experience and some tracks set up outside for test drive. Not a test track so you can’t gun it!!

I was there last night as well, and I can also confirm that there weren’t any vouchers.

Went. No vouchers but lots of car-branded swag there. The jeep experience was the best by far.

Thanks for the free tickets - took the whole gang out for the day!

I got $500 vouchers from Mazda and Hyundai.

Were they distributing themselves or you had to ask?

I had to ask Hyundai… Mazda was just distributing them. Nothing for Volvo, Infiniti, Lexus, Land Rover, Jaguar, Toyota, BMW, MB, Audi, Honda, Acura, Volkswagen, or FCA. Didn’t check Ford/Lincoln, Nissan, Kia, GM products, or Subaru.

@socalguy83 ok, thanks for sharing your experience.

oh man… I test drove Miata and CX-5 downstairs and asked for certs both times and they said they do not have it. I went up to the showroom and got the same answer.:disappointed_relieved:
Maybe on Thursday they weren’t giving them out.

Miata is one fun ride, that’s for sure!