Opinions/Thoughts On a Loaner 2020 Mercedes-Benz E350 Loaner 36/12 $384/Month $1.1K DAS

In certain states, when the damage reaches a certain threshold, NJ I think it’s 5% of the msrp, then they have to disclose. I don’t know the state for this deal, or the specific policies, but it’s definitely something to keep in mind.

Seems like a very solid deal, even if it has had a respray as long as it passes your visual inspection it shouldn’t matter.

Yeah, I haven’t seen anyone that has come close. I was thinking I wouldn’t able to get another one, especially a loaner E-Class but I got lucky this time. Most offers you will see (from loaners) are 500s + tax and with DAS AND MSDs. It was almost enough for me to not bother. I was trying to get the general feel for car buying in general after reading the forums and it’s going to be mostly miss. A few dealers have given me the mentality of take it or leave it with their offers. Just wanted to put it out there if anyone esle is looking.

1 Like

Looks like you’ve struck gold. I haven’t seen anything as good as this in CA for months.

3 Likes

Not every dealer leads with a junk offer. There’s probably not any meat left on this bone. If they have multiple units at this pricing, it’s unlikely they’ve been through a significant repair. Just make sure they they have clean titles, and sign it.

1 Like

I would jump on this if I were you… solid deal

1 Like

Very nice deal, I am hoping to get something similar when my 2017 E300 lease comes to an end in early February. I am at $430 a month now and like you, I was not seeing a whole lot of good deals on the E-class lately. I love the car, no problems at all even towards the end of the lease.

Updated the first post. MF was .00143 and the acquisition fee was $1095. I’m still trying to figure out how fleet and loyalty worked. The salesman I’m dealing with said pull ahead program could not be used on a pre-owned car. Is this true?

Solid deal on a great spec car, I’d do it.

Pull ahead on my leased cars. Even exloaner

1 Like

Salesman said otherwise. I will have to speak to the manager to get this figured out. I would rather roll my payment into the new car.

I think this is a great deal. What’s the problemo, lol?

I would’ve sealed this deal as soon as I saw it

Great deal. PM me dealer info after you get yours! I miss my old E…

Very nice. I’m not sure where you are but I’m in California. I just got one for my wife. Mine had 3K in it. I gave them 2K up front for taxes and fees plus as part of the deal they paid off my wife’s Fusion for 2100.00. 540 a mo. including tax w/ 7500 yr. I didn’t steel it but I did ok. No panoramic or night package but premium package with does have park assets and Burmester. Nice car except for the run flats which I immediately took off and are now in storage waiting to be put back on at the end of the lease.

Dealer details?

I would jump in this deal quick fast. It’s a great deal especially for the mileage.

Newbie question on here - - i note the MSD is $5000 - so to be clear, your drive off is the $1124 + $5000 = $6124 Drive off amount? And then the thought it you get the $5000 back when you turn the car in?

What happens if you get into an accident and the car is totally ruined - you’re just out $5000?

No, MSDs are refundable. You get those back no matter what. (almost always)

1 Like

If one returns a car with damage or wear, I assure you one will not receive their deposits in their totality.

It’s a deposit, which is a hedge against loss the lessee provides to the lessor in exchange for a reduced finance charge.

While it’s rare to not get them back, it’s not a :100: guarantee.

:bat:

1 Like