Opinions on Coupe SUV?

I noticed that we have increasing numbers of coupe suv/crossover these years, some people find them absolutely captivating, while others consider them unappealing.
I’m actually pretty curious about what everyone think of coupe suv/crossover? Do you lean towards the allure of coupe SUVs or do you prefer the traditional hatchback-style SUVs?

Setting practicality aside (paying more for less rear space lol) for now, let’s talk about the appearance

As many LH-ers would say…it all depends on the deal. With a big enough discount and juicy incentives, I can turn a blind eye

2 Likes

They are usually hideous. The GLE coupe made me nauseous and the X6 actually made me throw up.

2 Likes

lol I dislike gle coupe too, looks like a big bread on the rear to me

I don’t know why people would pay more for the coupe over the SUV. I’m looking at you X4, X6, GLE coupe.

They don’t ride/handle any significantly better, cost more, less functional space.

Cayenne Coupe :+1:

3 Likes

Id drive a gle coupe. Wouldn’t pay for one, but would drive one.

Depends on the coupe. Cayenne Coupe and the X4 are wins in my book. Everything else is hideous.

2 Likes

Lol. Is there any car in the current market that you like? Never seen you say you’ve actaully liked a car :thinking::thinking:

Hey there! So, I’ve been noticing how coupe SUVs and crossovers are totally taking off these days. You’ve got folks who are head over heels for 'em, but then there are those who aren’t feeling the vibe. I’m kinda curious to know where you stand on this whole coupe SUV vs traditional hatchback-style SUV debate. Like, do you dig the sleek and sexy allure of coupe SUVs, or are you more into the classic vibes of the traditional ones? And hey, forget about practicality for a sec (we all know how they sacrifice that rear space, amirite?), let’s just focus on the appearance.

What’s up with this bot that just regurgitates the OP?

Here too:

That is one articulate groupie

LMAO have no idea, is that a chatbot api or what :rofl: