Opinion - 2017 Chevy Cruze LT

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Chevy Cruze LT; Convenience Package]

MSRP: [$23,475]
Selling Price: [$21020.23]
Rebates: [$2,200; half are certs or close to it]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: [0.00081 or 1.94 APR]
Residual: [13,146]

Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$225]

Zip Code: [48912]
Sales Tax Rate: [6%]

They are not the best deals right now from what I understand (talked to chevygirl as well). But current 2 cars have 168K and the other 148K. Need 1 solid car for long trips. After several emails and quotes between 3 dealers this is the best I got. Manager had to come out to get it down to $225 and clearly didn’t want to do the deal. But I said you matched the same dealer I came from so I’m not coming out in front here. He said $225 and you got yourself a deal. He said he’s only pulling in $300 after its over and wanted me to promise to give him all 10’s on the survey they will send (I’m aware of the importance of the surveys for the dealers). I’m sure I’m not getting a GREAT deal, but considering where things are at right now with leasing, my situation and being in Michigan, it’s certainly not AWFUL. I’m happy with it. Thoughts are appreciated!

I think our resident Chevy folks often apply certificates and quite honestly lose $ on the sales to meet volume quotas, so it’s tough to compare against the deals they offer LH members. I’m pretty certain they could beat this quote in their sleep (but of course recognizing you my not be in CA, that’s no good to you).

I feel like you could do better with patience - plus we’ve still got a week left in June so I’d at least hold out til end of month on the negotiations. Perhaps better incentives await in the coming months…

those incentives are low. especially if they are all certs.

I bet they could. Yeah, I was just in Cali visting my brother…should of just picked up a car and drove it back to michigan…haha. Seems like thats the place to go for a car deal. Michigan…not so much. Good call on being more patient. Very true about July. Never really know. I guess at some point one has to pull the trigger. I really hate wasting my time to save 5 or 10 bucks here or there. But thats just me. Of course, if we are talking more than that, sure, got my attention. From what I gather with some research and talking with other folks in michigan…michigan just kind of sucks. Ha. But I guess its all about area and who you go through and how well you play the game.

Almost positive they are not ALL certs. I think he said half of them are certs. I forget the number, but its the highest they can do they said (true or not I am not sure). They actually asked me how the other dealer came up with it and they said “Oh, they did it that way. Yeah, that takes off more for you.” Of course then they get you in other places to make up for it, which I was watching for.

the discount is good. if those are the incentives, then wait until July.

Yes I would wait. The incentives are only $1,200 and should not go lower and could possibly go up. Wait a week or 2 and see if conditions improve.