Online order for Telluride

Can’t say I noticed any issues there. The seats have a lot of forward and back adjustability, so I could see how someone could position a seat so that it could appear that way though.

Yea that’s my wife’s as well. I want to see one up close first but all the reviews are great.

They didn’t even mention it so it was an imperceptible diss if that’s what they intended. It was an otherwise incredibly OTT positive review.

About 7:30 in

I will say that what Kia and Hyundai(and Genesis for that matter, although I think they’re trying to sit on the higher end now given their positioning) have done is almost open up a new class of car brand which kind of sits in between affordable/family brands such as Honda/Toyota and luxury brands such as BMW/Mercedes/Lexus, etc. Moreso a Hybrid of the two. The lines continue to be blurred. As someone who has primarily bought and leased German cars, in particular BMW’s and Mercedes, I never thought I’d prefer a Kia SUV over them but I think we’re leaning that way with my daughter turning 1 and another one potentially in the future for us. Granted it would be my wife driving it primarily and I’ll still be sticking with my 530e but still haha. I’m sure I’m not the only one in that club. It’s high quality build at a relatively affordable rate, although the shortages and MSRP hikes by the dealers are trying to cut into that. I’m considering the XC90/Telluride/Palisade or Q7(originally was X5 but those prices have gotten out of hand) and it’s hard for me to pass on the Telluride given the quality of the car, looks, practicality, space, etc. pretty amazing what they’ve done. Only gripe is them not offering a higher level engine, if it were a turbo or super charged 6 I feel like I’d pay in the 50’s-60’s for it.

They haven’t created anything. These segments already existed. Infiniti/Acura have operated in this space for a long time and now even Mazda is tryin to move up into this “premium” space as well while competing on the value front.

Hyundai/Kia have just been adding competition and ratcheting up the heat.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.