One pay lease deal numbers conflicting with LH calculator

Need a double check on this. Let me know if I missed anything important.

$38,900 - MSRP
$34,300 - Price
$11,155 - Rebates
50% - Residual
.00051 - One Pay Lease MF
$1265 - Bank & Dealer Fees
-----------------------------------------
$6,970 - One Pay Lease

Might help if you provided more details on this mystery car

2 Likes

^ Thought I provided all the relevant numbers. Those are the numbers I put in the LH calculator. Unless I’m missing something else?

Your calculations don’t appear to include tax.

1 Like

Looks like a Bolt?

Yes, that’s correct

Is that why the numbers are off? I do have a tax credit. Did the dealer not account for it?

It’s very difficult for us to say without seeing the dealers numbers and only seeing some of your inputs.

What other numbers?

A good start would be to link your filled out calculator and post what the dealer numbers that you’re trying to match.

3 Likes

The brand. The state. What incentives are taxable/not taxable.

This could be texas, or since @volvo1 guessed a Bolt, it could also be NY or NJ.

You are asking for helping getting your numbers to match. Instead, why don’t you spend a couple mins reading about corner cases of how the calculator arrives at the one pay numbers, and maybe that will help you understand what we’re asking and why (feel free to scroll up or down, but that is good a start as any):

It’s not perfect, but it’s very very close, and it accounts for a lot. Without all the inputs broken out, or a link to the calculator you are looking at, it’s impossible to answer with what you have provided.

3 Likes

Are you inputting the base mf into the calculator and then hitting one pay or are you inputting the one pay mf into the calculator and then hitting one pay?