One Chevy Bolt Premier available @ $419 mo + tax $2,500 DAS Orange County Offer

I have one Premier Bolt for you guys to fight over. I did not add Comp lease/ Loyalty to this offer yet. If you want more details like: My selling Price, LT model offers or different Chevy vehicle leases. Please contact me direct. I will not be responding on this post. I don’t want to clutter this topic with responses.

2018 Bolt Premier #50316
Black / Gray Leather
Fast Charge/ Infotainment/ Confidence pkg II

2018 Chevrolet Bolt Premier:
MSRP: $43510
Monthly Payment: $418.80 + $32.46 (OC tax) = $451.26
Drive-Off Amount: $2,500
Months: 36 months
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00099
Residual: 56
Available Incentives: offer includes $1,500 CCR
Leasehackr Score:
Saved Calculator Link:

offer expires 05/14/18 or while supply last.
Sorry no one pay leases available at my dealership.

Adolfo Moreno
714-560-4250
amoreno@occhevy.com

What is so special to fight over Chevy for 500+ effective monthly price?

I’ll die or kill to get this deal :dagger::gun: Please set it aside for me. Willing to pay up to $500 per month now. If someone else bids, I’ll increase my bid up to $600 per month :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

This is a joke, correct? Reminds of me the Accord Touring Hybrid.

You can get a Tesla for this money.

1 Like

I still don’t understand why people feel the need to make comments on deals they don’t care about. So rude. If the offer is not for you. Then just move on. It is so disappointing that a handful can ruin things for so many… please don’t discourage the real Chevy customers.

1 Like

I still don’t understand why some Chevy dealers get so defensive when they post a terrible deal on this forum, don’t like the honest feedback and then they expect no one should comment if they don’t care about so that they can sell it as a great deal to the “real” Chevy customers.

Take a look at what Chevysalesgirl has posted in her thread and then compare it to your own deal.

5 Likes

But he has the best deals supposedly…let the fighting ensue lol

My bid is $700 :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

So many critics. These selling prices are below our net cost. You guys do not appreciate the effort us dealers give to make people aware of these deals. It is easy for us to wait for you to send us emails from True car and Edmunds asking for our best price. The 2 other Chevy dealerships that I have seen post here are always bashed by non Chevy customers. It’s very unfortunate that this forum has so many venomous bloggers looking to pounce. Thank you for your input and good day sir.

1 Like

I’m a GM guy and don’t think this is a good deal. With that said, the programs this month on them suck. Trish’s deal appears to be on par with this one.

There’s only so much meat on the bone without GMF’s help. A dealership isn’t going to give the car away. If you’re expecting a 200/mo Bolt payment this month, you’ll be quite disappointed. Just because GMF ran good programs on these before doesn’t guarantee they’ll always do it.

I think he’s being called out unfairly on this one. Blame GMF.

Well…if GMF is to blame, OP has no responsibility for posting a shitty deal and marketing it as a great one?

2 Likes

What do you expect a salesman to do…tell you it’s a shitty deal? That’s not how sales works.

I tend to agree with OP that some deals on this forum are called out unnecessarily. If the guy thinks he can make a sale on this forum by posting a deal structure, more power to him. Not all deals are going to be unicorns, and people are being unrealistic if they think that’s all that should be posted.

He’s selling it at buy rate, and not marking up MF. He’s not building in incentives into his deal that you may not qualify for, but indicating that further discount may be available. Could he have posted what he’s selling it at to be completely transparent…perhaps. However, diving into it, it’s about the best you’re going to do this month on a Premier Bolt.

There’s an ass for every seat.

3 Likes

This forum is the way it is due to pack of wolfs knowing the best information out there in the land of car leasing and helping others with that information. I am one of them - at least I believe in that goal. So I am going to call out shitty deals as they are. Others depend on this happening!!!

6 Likes

The other Chevy dealers that post here were bashed in the beginning too…then GMF had their blowout deals, and all of a sudden they were forum Gods, and hardly ever get hammered anymore, despite running similar deal structures.

This guy joins recently when Chevy isn’t running good deals on anything other than a base model X, posts a deal structure that’s fair for what the current market is on a top trim car, and gets flamed every time he posts. Makes sense.

If someone has their heart set on a Bolt Premier this month, this would be a good deal in regard to the current market. Historically, no, it’s not a good deal. Today, however, it’s the best you’re going to do. There are no guarantees you will ever see a $99/mo Bolt deal ever again. Many people on this forum lose sight of this and immediately call out a deal on its face because Suzy got one 9 months ago for 100/mo when the programs were completely different.

3 Likes

may be it has to do the wording and not the content of the deal. “fight over”? Even the better deals posted don’t hype themselves this way.

4 Likes

Have to agree with @mp11477 at this point - a little flaming early on sometimes help reset a dealer/broker’s understanding of what we think is a good deal. It is getting old at this point and, in this case, this is a competitive deal given the current market landscape. As was pointed out, the GM incentives are a dumpster fire on this car right now.

Let the guy be.

4 Likes

That’s part of it but also the site is Leasehackr forum, so how can anyone (dealer or consumer) post a deal and not expect commenting? That IS the whole point of this forum. If you don’t want comments on your deal, don’t post it here, use an email blast tool, Craigslist or one of the many other internet tools.

3 Likes

I think that’s it right there. A lot of the dealers here spew the sales talk and since most of us know it’s not a good deal overall (although perhaps it is this month) there is some backlash.

I would advise anyone posting here to just skip the buzzwords and list the deal. If it’s good, he’ll get good feedback and if it isn’t he probably won’t hear much at all.

That VW guy did the same thing and has toned it down somewhat.

1 Like

Fair, but as noted by @mp11477 people need to maintain the right context when it comes to evaluating deals, compare apples to apples. Put this deal up against others being signed right now, not 5-6 months ago when all relevant data points were more enticing and consumer friendly.

I’ve noticed many posters tend to cling to past deals as if they are a given and can be easily replicated…they aren’t and it’s not always easy to do, respectively.

4 Likes

[Moderator deleted]

20 char