On the hunt for a Ford F150!

Hi all!

Just joined, really cool forum. This is my first post so I hope I am doing this right.

I realllly want a Ford F150 and I was wondering if any of you guys have seen any good deals lately or might be able to point me in the right direction.

Specifically I’m looking for a Super cab XLT.

After doing a little research I came across this deal: http://www.quirkford.com/new-ford-specials/2017-ford-f150-xl-super-cab-new-england-edition-1499/

It seems OK but I would prefer an XLT and I don’t want to put any money down.

Thanks!!

F150s don’t lease very well. Ram 1500 is where it’s at if you want a low payment with nothing out of pocket.

Thanks Raven yeah I’ve been noticing the deals I am finding are not great on the lease side. I’m really not a fan of the RAM trucks. But maybe I’ll look at Silverados or Sierras.

In my experience Silverados/Sierras lease like the F150. Which probably means around 400/mo. I’ve yet to find anything even close to the deals on Rams in my area.

Hmm I see. Are you going to go with a RAM then? What kind of numbers are you getting on those. I’ve seen some decent Silverado Deals. I am willing to pay 3-400

I forgot you were looking at super Cab. The Silverado deal in my area is like 289/mo with about 4K due. Ram is 139/mo with 2400 due.

I have no idea what I’m going to do. Seems I’m stuck in my current lease until march as I don’t want to lose 2k to get out early.

I believe Princeton Chevy here in NJ is running a zero down $299 a month lease on the 2017 Silverado Supercab 4x4

Interesting thanks for the heads up

You can do zero down any time. You just have to tell them that’s what you want to do.

A quick way to calculate it is to divide the down payment by however many months are in the lease and add it to the payment. It won’t be exact since that doesn’t account for interest, but it’ll be close.

I know it’s been a while but looking for an f150 if you know any dealers on socal or willing to drive

I am in the market for a new truck as well. Just started hitting up the Socal Dealers on the Westside. Looking at XLT or higher. Must have SuperCrew and also fine with 2WD. Don’t have any good concrete numbers yet but will share when something relevant pops up.