On Hold:Mercedes Benz C43 AMG (LeaseTransfer) MSRP $66,395, $398/month effective payment, 12 months, 21k miles remaining

Get used to it. Depression incoming…

And if it’s not the depression, the new work from home people will sell their toys Bc they can’t show them off at the office anymore. Most people aren’t enthusiasts, they drive high end to fit in

At times I wish I wasn’t an enthusiast. I waste so much $$$ on this habit.
My M3 was pending transfer when I inked papers on the M4. Did not spend even one day without a car. Even though my company has got 100% work from home for the foreseeable future.

I have put 750 miles on my car, have had it less than a month.
All miles were on bright sunny days on twisty curvy country roads.

I also have 3 other cars in the stable, so could’ve lived without it. It’s an addiction man.

3 Likes

Ha your telling me. I figured during lockdown I would have used no miles on my i8 and had plenty for the summer. Nope, I’m over by 500 currently bc I had to drive around all day during the stay at home order… no one on the roads was fantastic along with a lot of good weather this spring.

3 Likes

Max speed reached in the i8?

Pussed out at 137. The roads are just too crappy in the northeast

2 Likes

PA potholes are iconic :cry:

1 Like

I mean at the end of the day it’s a flashy car not a supercar. I don’t blame you, you could easily cruise 140-150 in the v8 M models in the northeast.

1 Like

Will need to put this on hold for now.
Just confirmed with MBFS that all new transfers are on hold as they cannot access the DMV fully and they moved 1/2 their employees in that area to customer support calls.

Also was told by MBFS that a higher credit rating than the current lease holder is not required but a qualifying rating is needed.

I have a list of people that are interested and I’ll get back to them as soon as transfers open up.

4 Likes

Dayummm…sick deal! Someone getting damn lucky!

Still available?

PM a mod to re-open if needed.