🔱 Audi Lease Deals California - Q8 E-tron Premium 519+tax 3.8k DAS 24/7.5k

Im looking for a black CH-R XLE lease with 0 DAS. Any deals?

1 Like

:zap: UPDATED LEASE SPECIALS ARE LOCATED AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD :zap:

Nathan

Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818-900-2565 (CALLING AND TEXTING IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

6 Likes

Those are some great numbers! Curious though, I know Hondas don’t lease well in general, but do you have a similar breakdown for what a Civic and/or Accord would go for?

Thanks!

Could we make that GLE a coupe?

@BossDon PM me exactly what your looking for in the GLE Coupe!

@viper689 PM me the Civic and Accord you are interested in and Ill put a quote together for you.

Interested, please PM!

Does anyone know if these prices are for base models or the given trim without any added options/packages, or are these the prices for the specified models with an average amount of options on them?

Thanks!

1 Like

Sent you a PM.

I sent you a PM in regards to your November 2019 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport lease offer

Hi, I sent a PM earlier, but I am sure you are busy right after the holidays.

Is the 2018 BMW 530e: $479 the price with Loyalty or without.

Thanks!

What is MSRP of A4?

Specify…

2 Likes

My lease is ending in around 8 months so just starting to look for 530e. Currently have BMW 528i

Do i have to come to California to pick the car up, I am on the east coast? I’m looking to lease something right away, long as its a crossover or suv, dont care about much else.

You’re not going to want to do that on a lease. Check the forums, lot of east coast deals to be had especially if you’re in the northeast.

i am in PA, having a hard time finding any good lease deals. thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Do you have any deals available on an Audi Q7 3.0 Prestige. Also, I may be interested in a BMW X5. Please contact me.

What is the monthly payment on the 2019 Corolla Hatch SE at 10,000 miles at 36 months and 24 months?

No verts in your pipeline?