šŸ”± Audi Lease Deals California - Q8 E-tron Premium 519+tax 3.8k DAS 24/7.5k

Do you have e300 Mercedes or 5bmw ? Will be a commuter so not picky with options just looking for the better deal need 10k miles a year.

Whatā€™s the MSRP on the a5 sportback

Do you have mercedes GLE 350 4MATIC for lease. let me know.

Hi,

I have tried calling you guys multiple times with no return. Can you please get back to me with lease quotes for the following (10K):

1. 2019 Dodge durango GT
  2. 2019 Infiniti QX50
  3. 2018 Lexus RX350
  4. 2019 Mazda CX9

Thanks!
Deep

Not saying this is the reason why they havenā€™t gotten back to you because thatā€™s a separate issue on its own.

But, I would like to provide input. Just as you would not want a dealer (or broker in this case) to waste your time with bait-n-switch, deals that are ā€œ1 car onlyā€, or things of sort, at least provide specifics that show youā€™ve spent more than 5 minutes doing ā€œresearchā€ on what you want.

The MSRP on the cars youā€™ve listed have about a $10,000 spread between trims. Thatā€™s not even adding options or additional packages. You expect them to quote every single one with each trim having a different residual value? What if you qualify for loyalty, military, VPP, etc, etc. Or is that stage 2 of negotiations/research

Dave,

I am not trying to be over smart, but just expressing flexibility to buy an SUV at the best possible deal. I would probably throw in the Buick Enclave Essence FWD in the list as well. I am looking for the following creature comforts in each model:

• heated seats, heated wheel, remote start, blind spot, rear camera, leather, key-less entry.
  • I would ideally prefer one that has android auto/apple carplay
  • the only way for me to know what discounts I qualify for is if I speak to someone at Omega.

I might not know the model/trim name of each brand but hopefully this can narrow things down.

Thanks!
Deep

do you ship to east coast?

PMā€™ed you.

Hello,

Iā€™m looking at leasing a Civic si this month. A coupe. If you could work out a qoute for me that would be great. I am in Los Angeles.

Interested, is this 0 down? Is it available for NorCal?

wht about the monthly for 2018 BMW 330e with 15000 mile/year with 1500 down

:zap: UPDATED LEASE SPECIALS ARE LOCATED AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD :zap:

Nathan

Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818-900-2565 (CALLING AND TEXTING IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

1 Like

2019 A6 IN THE 300s?

3 Likes

Can you confirm the 2019 A6 for $369 and provide MSRP?

1 Like

Iā€™m also wondering if this accurate.

1 Like

What is the MSRP on the Corolla Hatch? And what are the drive off costs - 90291?

The way you position the E-tron is as if it was an A3~ but from I understand the A3 etronā€™s are discontinued correct? Therefore my suggestion is to place it somewhere in the Q5?

1 Like

Has to be a 2018

Hi There, could I have a quote for 2019 RDX AWD with Advance package for 10k /36 & 12/36. Region : Bay area 94538.

Thanks

2 Likes

I would also like to inquire same exact thing. same area as well. bay area.