🔱 Audi Lease Deals California - Q8 E-tron Premium 519+tax 3.8k DAS 24/7.5k

+1 for confirmation on the A6. I’m in the Bay Area, can drive down to pick up. How much without loyalty? Anything for conquest?

Is this for CA only or can you do other states?

:zap: UPDATED LEASE SPECIALS ARE LOCATED AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD :zap:

Nathan

Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818-900-2565 (CALLING AND TEXTING IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

@Alex, I completely understand what you are saying. That is correct that the A3 E-tron has been discontinued. I replaced the A3 E-tron with lease specials from before with an E-tron, but next month I will bring it down more towards Q5 area so there isn’t any confusion.

By chance, you don’t have the 2018 Mazda 3 hatch (auto) on one of those lists? 36months/12,000 miles. $0DAS.

What’s the build on the X5? Thanks!

Also interested in the build on the X5. This is the “new model”? Or was that the 2019?

I live in Reno, NV. Looking for a Highlander with 2nd row captain chairs… at least XLE trim. Do you have anything? Message me please. I am definitely willing to drive to L.A. for a good deal.

For the q8, what is the build/msrp? And how would the lease payment change with 10k miles?

Hi there, just finishing up my 2016 GLC lease in a month. Looking for a slightly bigger SUV this time. Can you send me info on the RX350L, GX460, BMW X5, and QX60?

@paperarkitekt The X5 special is for a standard X5 with an MSRP of 58245

@GAli The 2019 X5 is the “new model”, however the lease special is for a standard 2018 X5 with an MSRP of 58245

@DoctrDeep Sounds good. Call or text me when you have a chance so that we can discuss further! 818-900-3621

@m3m3m3 Give me a call or shoot me a txt when you have a chance. My cell is 818-900-3621. We can go over everything on the Q8

@Omegaautogroup looking for 2x 2019 x3 leases in MA. can you help? thanks

@Omegaautogroup Looking for a quote on a 2019 Audi Q5 P+ with $51,895 MSRP for 36 month 7500 miles a year - zip 22031. Also, are you able to ship to VA? Thanks in advance !

Hello, do you have a price for an Audi S5 sportback?

Hello,

What do you have the for Camry LE and Highlander awd?

Thank you in advance!

Can you quote me for SH-AWD MDX Advance with tow hitch in CT? Thank you!