🔱 Audi Lease Deals California - Q8 E-tron Premium 519+tax 3.8k DAS 24/7.5k

AUDI LEASE SPECIALS

Call or Text 818-900-2565

Audi lease deals now available!

Latest Audi Deals Link

Audi Lease Deals | Updated | Omega Auto Group

Compare to our other lease deals:

Acura Lease Deals | Alfa Romeo Lease Deals | Audi Lease Deals | BMW Lease Deals | Dodge Lease Deals | Genesis Lease Deals | Honda Lease Deals | Hyundai Lease Deals | Infiniti Lease Deals | Kia Lease Deals | Lexus Lease Deals | Mercedes Lease Deals | Toyota Lease Deals | Volvo Lease Deals

See what other hackrs say about us

Omega Auto Group Leasehackr Reviews

Remember, if you need a quicker response or if you have PM’d us and we have not yet responded, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT US AT 818.900.2565 This is the best and quickest way to get in touch with us.

Answers to every possible questions you might have!

How can I view your lease deals?

You can view all of our current Audi lease deals on our Omega Auto Group website

How do I unlock the lease calculator so I can customize my lease structure?

That’s easy! You just need to login or create a free account on our website

Once you create an account you will gain access to our full lease calculator which will allow you to:

• View your monthly payment including tax (You must add your sales tax rate in the lease calculator)
  • View your Total DAS
  • Adjust your lease term
  • Add a down payment (or select zero driveoff)
  • Adjust how many miles per year you need
  • Add your sales tax rate so you can see your full lease deal including tax
  • Add MSD’s (if applicable)
  • View and Select any available rebates for each vehicle to help lower your payment even further!
  • View and Select any available Service and Protection plans like Lease End Protection to help protect your lease (You are not required to select any service and protection plans!)
  • View and Select your top color choices

This is what a deal page looks like when you are logged in:

Where do I view my Total DAS on the lease calculator?

You can view your Total DAS at the top portion of the lease calculator where it says “Due at signing”.

When you click on “Due at Signing”, it will drop down and show you a full breakdown of your DAS costs.

Is the price on the lease calculator accurate or just an estimate?

The deals you see on the website are NOT estimates. They are final accurate numbers. Our motto is “the deal you see is the deal you get! AS LONG AS YOU ADD YOUR SALES TAX RATE IN THE LEASE CALCULATOR!”

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR SALES TAX RATE, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE “[your zipcode] sales tax rate 2021”

NOTE:

The only part of the quote that can ever be slightly off is the registration fee. That is the only thing that can ever change, everything else is 100% accurate. We have not yet found a solid registration API, but we continue to test and research for registration cost solutions. If you happen to know of one, please do text us!

I completed the lease calculator and want to move forward, what do I do next?

Amazing! You just need to click the big blue button at the bottom of the lease calculator.

When you click on it, it will redirect you to our online credit application to get the process started. You will also receive a confirmation text with a full breakdown of the lease structure that you just submitted. We pride ourselves on transparency. We don’t act like dealerships, we actually want you to have a copy of the deal you submitted in writing!

What happens once I submit my credit application?

Once we receive your credit application, we will have your application sent out to Audi Financial for approval. While we are waiting for the final approval, our team will work on locking down one of your top color choices.

When we have secured the final approval on your credit and locked down the car for you, we will coordinate between you and Audi in terms of them delivering the car right out to you! You sign the paperwork and you are done!

(Delivery is only for SoCal residents and is subject to availability. NorCal residents have two choices: You can either come down, sign for the car and drive it back OR you can pay to have the car shipped out to you. Most vehicles in terms of shipping from SoCal to Norcal roughly cost between $550-650)

What is our Service Fee?

Gas Vehicles - $599
EV/PHEV/Hybrid vehicles - $799
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED (Meaning we are occasionally able to discount or waive our service fee on specific models during certain blowout events. When we are able to offer this, we will post it with our listed specials)

Out of State Residents

Unfortunately, at the moment we do not offer any out-of-state deals for Audi right now. We will post an update if that ever changes.

If you are an out of state resident, check out our threads for brands that we do offer out of state deals on:
BMW Lease Deals
Genesis Lease Deals
Hyundai Lease Deals
Infiniti Lease Deals
Lexus Lease Deals
Mercedes Lease Deals

Are the deals that you post specific to a certain car?

No, the deals we post are based on any model/trim with that same or close to that MSRP. We can get you any car as long as it’s available in CA. You can choose your top color choices in the lease calculator on the actual deal page.

What if I want a vehicle with specific options or packages?

We have almost every possible configuration of each model listed on our website, you can use our filters to find the right model with the exact options/packages that you are looking for.

NOTE:

IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DO NOT SEE THE OPTIONS/PACKAGES YOU WANT LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE. CALL OR TEXT US AT 818-900-2565 AND WE CAN GET YOU A QUOTE. PLEASE TRY TO FIND THE CAR FIRST ON OUR WEBSITE

Can I get pictures of the car?

Yes, of course! Once we secure the approval on your credit and lock down the actual vehicle, we can send you pictures of the car. However, we can send you an options list ahead of time before you even submit your credit applicaiton.

NOTE: You can also find the options list for most vehicles right on our website.

Can it be shipped?

Yes, we offer shipping across the U.S. Even if you end up securing a deal through another broker or dealer we can still have it shipped for you.

Do work with other brands?

Of course! We broker deals for every car brand except Tesla. If you do not see the brand you are interested in listed on our website that just means that brand is not offering any leasehackr worthy deals. We can still broker a deal for you on them.

Check out our other brand threads on leasehackr:
Acura Lease Deals | Alfa Romeo Lease Deals | Audi Lease Deals | BMW Lease Deals | Dodge Lease Deals | Genesis Lease Deals | Honda Lease Deals | Hyundai Lease Deals | Infiniti Lease Deals | Kia Lease Deals | Lexus Lease Deals | Mercedes Lease Deals | Toyota Lease Deals | Volvo Lease Deals

If I have PM’d and texted, but I have not yet received a reply. What should I do?

CALL US! 818-900-2565

We try our best to respond to every text as quickly as possible, but there are certain times when we are so inundated with requests that it is possible we may not be able to respond as quickly. If that is the case, please feel free to call us, and you can speak with one of our brokers. We are working on adding more to our broker teams to improve our response time. In the meantime, if you have PM’s or texted already, give us a call and we can get you squared away!

OR

GO TO OUR WEBSITE!

Literally, 99% of the questions you might have, can simply be answered by creating a free account on our website

BIG NOTE:

If you are trying to reach us within the first few days of the month (Mainly 2-5th), your best and the only option is to call us! It takes time to update each and every lease deal with the new lease programs for that month. (Money factors for every monthly term, Residuals for every monthly term and mileage, lease cash for every monthly term, and rebates).

:rosette:

Omega Auto Group Contact info

Website

Omega Auto Group

Call Us or Text 818-900-2565

(CALLING,TEXTING, AND MESSAGING US ON OUR WEBSITE IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

9 Likes

@Omegaautogroup Nathan - I sent you a text few days ago, but got no response.

1 Like

Do you want to try texting me again? I either didn’t get it or it may have just slipped through the cracks. My cell is 8189003621

@Omegaautogroup I just sent another text, basically I am looking at the Elantra’s with 12K miles instead of 10K, what is your price OTD with tax included. I reside in OC. Thank you.

Would you have a quote for 2019 ES ultra luxury or Cadillac CT6 AWD Luxury 15,000 miles? Also, can you arrange Indianapolis delivery?

@Hoosier

Shoot me a PM with any other options the cars need to have besides the trim. Also include your top color choices for each car.

1 Like

Can you provide the 2018 GLA pricing with 12k miles?

The loyalty rebate means you would have to be a previous owner of a Mercedes, correct? Is the 279 price after that rebate?

Thanks!

Hi Nathan.

Would love to see some sportier versions of some of those cars. For example:
S4 / S5 (SB) / S6
540i / 640 gt
Q50 silver / red sport
C43/63 E400/43/63

2 Likes

could you post for Kia Sportage and Niro? and Infiniti QX30?
lowest price trims. thanks.

I am not able to PM yet but can you offer similar deals for Toyota and VW in the Bay Area?

:zap: UPDATED LEASE SPECIALS ARE LOCATED AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD :zap:

Nathan

Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818-900-2565 (CALLING AND TEXTING IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

3 Likes

Need a ‘19 QX60 with an MSRP of around $53k. We’re up here in Washington State but my business partner has relatives in CA that can sign off on the deal for him and I’d be bringing it back up here.

Hey @SLr230 PM me how many miles per year you need, how much you would like to put down, and what your top 3 color choices are. Also let me know if you qualify for the loyalty and/or VPP.

1 Like

Any baseline prices on higher trims? Like Q50 Red Sport / 540i / S5 (sportback) / SQ5 / E400 and/or AMG sedan, etc?

do you do Business with PA?

Do you support IL as well?

Hello,

Thank you for posting these deals, it’s super helpful! I have a somewhat of a dumb question for you – on the Mercedes deals you mention “loyalty rebates”. Does this mean that the rebates are already included in the price (and are available for everyone) or do you have to be a previous owner in order to get those deals? If they are available to everyone, is it possible to add the loyalty discount on top of those prices?

Appreciate you answering my questions!

@gladware1 and @Ranjithrkumar,

We mainly offer our services to clients in CA, AZ, NV, OR, UT, and WA.

Hey @Emily,

The Loyalty rebates are already included in our pricing, so you would need to have a Mercedes in your household to qualify.

1 Like

Got it, thank you so much!