OL Code after placing order?

Hey guys, so I will be placing an order on a 540 most likely in the next few days. Right now, I qualify for loyalty, lease cash, and penfed. I’m signed up for the UDE end of this month, and I was wondering if the OL code could be applied to my deal after I sign with the broker/dealer, or would that be too late? UDE is 10/30.

What does the fine print for the UDE or code say?

I don’t have it yet, so not sure.

FWIW the fine print from previous OL codes and UDE is still on this site somewhere

Latest one received:

RESTRICTIONS APPLY. $1,000 offer valid on eligible new MY 2020 and MY 2021 BMW vehicles in dealer stock delivered and retailed [through November 30, 2020]. This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. Offer valid to customers – and their family members residing within the same household – attending The Unplug and Unleash Event at participating BMW Centers, on September 17 - September 27. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. Only one OL number per vehicle may be used. Offer valid towards purchase price of eligible vehicle. Only valid at participating BMW Centers.

1 Like

According to that, it can’t be used on factory orders. I’m pretty sure people on here have used OL codes on orders, I guess it’s at the dealers discretion?