🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | ACURA DEALS | 8-10% MDX | 9.5% RDX | 10.5% TLX | 11% INTEGRA | PROFESSIONAL

Do you finance the MDX at the 5% off rate or do you only deal with leases. If financed, is it through Acura and at their current APR?

Finance is ok. Same discount. Finance through Acura FS or 3rd party. Doesn’t matter.

TLX $2k rebate added to the sheet. Makes them a decent deal if you’re looking for a midsize sedan.

Sorry, been too busy selling cars to update this sheet, but finally got around to it. Pretty solid deals on MDX and TLX’s at 7% off.

PLEASE make sure to include the following if you’d like my help. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654. A lot of people tend to be rude not even saying their name and don’t give me enough info to reply back with meaningful info.

• Your name please (let’s be civil)
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Acura Loyalty:
  • When do you need the new car?:
  • Credit score (if known):

FEB UPDATE

• Going strong with 8% off on MDX and TLX.
  • Free delivery within an hr.

PLEASE make sure to include the following if you’d like my help. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654. A lot of people tend to be rude not even saying their name and don’t give me enough info to reply back with meaningful info.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Acura Loyalty:

Just got my dealer to drop the base MDX to 8% off. $545/mo for 7500 miles + TTL. I think this is now one of the best deals on a 3rd row luxury SUV.

Also, if you didn’t know, the MDX has a 2nd row bench, but you can take out the center to make it easier to get to the 3rd row. Sort of like having captains chairs. So it’s both 6 and 7 seat configuration in one. Oh those clever Acura/Honda engineers.

Texted about 2023 mdx

FYI, shipping out of region is ok. I just shipped 2 to the west coast. Will facilitate shipping.

Free local delivery with an hr of the dealership.

Got my dealers to drop prices on these models:

- Integra base now 5% off (only 1 left)
- Integra Tech and Aspec now 6% off
- RDX now 4% off
- TLX Tech and Aspec now 9% off

I texted you about MDX Aspec please advise

Any MDX Type S advanced deals?

Any type S is 2% off.

Can I get a calc? MDX Type S Advanced.

Zip 44221.

March Program Posted

• discounts are still strong and now there’s loyalty and conquest.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Current vehicles for loyalty or conquest:
2 Likes

Text’d you. Hunting for a base MDX and looks like you’ve got the best pricing. Great reviews too. Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you.

You got it. We just got a few in.

This month conquest is very specific on model and brands. Interesting to see how they must view the competition and what models match up or don’t.

Integra MDX RDX TLX
AMOUNT $500 $1,000 $500 $1,000
Audi x x x x
BMW x x x x
Buick x x
Cadillac x x x x
Genesis x x x
Honda x x x x
Hyundai x
Infiniti x x x
Kia x x
Lexus x x x
Mercedes Benz x x x
Nissan x
Subaru x
Tesla x x x
Toyota x
Volkswagen x
Volvo x x x
3 Likes

FYI, the conquest or loyalty cars must be 2013 or new.

Just a quick reminder to PLEASE provide me all the above when contacting me. Getting a lot of folks who aren’t providing all the info and it’s a lot of unnecessary back/forth.

FYI, we have a few base MDX’s left.

Free delivery within a 50 miles radius. Anything beyond, it’s pretty reasonable. We have one going out to Philly for $200 next week.