🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | AUDI COSTCO IS BACK! DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Please see above if you’d like help. If I don’t have one at my cheapest dealer, it always possible to run a locate to find one.

Running very low on Q5’s. Get them while you can. Unless we get a decent refill from corporate next month, will likely be sold out next month due to Costco.

FYI, if you have a Costco membership that is expired, you can just renew it and get the rebate. Need to have been a member as of 2/28 to be eligible. See more details here:

Audi Limited-Time Special | Costco Auto Program

If you don’t have Costco, sign up for Penfed and we can do an end of May deal or after. 60 day waiting period to use it, but only takes $5 to open a savings acct. MF’s are very low on some models so we can lock in your rate if you pick an in transit car.

Savings Accounts - Prepare for Your Future | PenFed

PenFed - A Special Offer From Audi - PenFed (truecar.com)

Got a 10% off RS etron GT. Not a super deep deal, but you can use the $5k Costco rebate on it.

$1k broker fee

2022 RS e-tron GT F83RH7 - $164,840

PY1 - Year One Package
0E0E - Mythos Black metallic/AR - Black / Express Red stitching

FYI, those folks getting 15% off were dealers who were willing to burn one of their 15% off VIP certificates. Not all dealers have them nor are they willing to use them.

APRIL UPDATE (sorry posting so late, was on vacation last week)

• As I expected, some of the discounts got pulled back due to Costco demand.

• Inventory is lean across the board on most models, but if we do a deal on a car before it hits the port, there is a $1k incoming bonus we can apply (excluding R and RS models). I don’t have it reflected in my sheet, but I’ll apply it on a case by case basis. If you have Costco and snag an incoming car that gets here by end of April, you should be able to stack it. Won’t apply for most cars, but that’s why we’re all hackrs, no?

• My posted sheet has region specific MF specials on select models for CA, CT, FL, NJ, NY customers. There is another set of MF’s for DE, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT, PA as well as IL, IN, MI, MN, OH. Yes, Audi is a PITA for me sometimes.

Got a 10% off 2022 RS Etron GT. Black on Black. Not terrible deal if you have Costco.

$1k broker fee

Dealer just went to 12% off.

please send me your best Q5 dillio. texted y’all my info.

You have some very nice pricing. I am not in the market for an Audi, but I am forwarding to a couple of friends. Good luck!

Please do, I always appreciate the referrals.

1 Like

Q5 45 P+ in stock or in transit all sold out. Only premium with convenience or prestige left. Not sure if Audi will give us more inventory this month. Costco demand is def creating shortages.

Just a friendly reminder to all, you must be a Costco member as of 2/28 to use this rebate. If you were a member and your membership expired, you still can renew it and get the rebate. I just had another deal fall through b/c they thought they could sign up now and get the rebate. :man_facepalming:

If you’re in market for a car, you should always have Costco and Penfed. I know, I’m sounding like a broken record.

2 Likes

One of my dealers asked me to move 5 Q5 40’s at 11% off. They’re all Premium with Pano and Convenience. Great time to lock one in if you have Costco.

What are the terms? and what is the monthly at 36/12 with zero Down?

This is for the folks that don’t bother scrolling up.

5 Likes

Name:Raj,
Model: Audi Q7 2023 , Bmw x7 2023
Zipcode:20147
Costco Member : yes

@RajAudi - Why not just text the broker with all the required information?

3 Likes

My guess:

3 Likes

FYI, there’s some confusion even on my part about dates with Costco so here’s some info to clarify.

If you read the fineprint, it basically says you have to generate the certificate by 4/30, but you can use it til 5/15. Dealers tho only have the April program and the Costco section only lets them use it til 5/1. For May, dealers will most likely get the Costco info that lets them apply the rebates til 5/15. Dealers however are just pushing me to get deals done by Monday since that’s all they have from Audi FS. They’re also trying to close deals for monthend.

So bottomline, generate the cert and then you can use it til 5/15 (most likely).

Hope that makes sense.

FYI, not really working today (I try not to on the weekends).

2 Likes

Program loaded into my sheet. Will post a summary tomorrow.

is that black rs gt still available? I will take it if you can apply that audi 10k credit