šŸ OffStickerPrice.com | AMAZING AUDI DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

My non-NY dealers can, but their discounts arenā€™t quite as strong as my NY dealers. If youā€™d like to explore, please contact me directly with the info I ask for as per my thread above and in my sheet. Thnx.

Just got one of my dealer to go to 11% off on this Q5 45 b/c it has no sunroof. Sunā€™s bad for your skin anyhow. Should be the best Q5 deal on LH at $501/mo for 7500 miles and no MSDā€™s. :muscle:

2023 Q5 S Line 45 TFSI q FYGCAY - $51,265
Daytona Grey/Black, 19ā€™s, Convenience, BUT NO PANO SUNROOF

As always, TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654 and please include all of the below info to limit the back/forth.

• Your name please (letā€™s be civil, introduce yourself, say hello first)
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Trade in? Please just be upfront and not tell me last minute which often throws a wrench into the deal.
  • When you need the car by (VERY IMPORTANT):
1 Like

Q5 without sunroof is sold, but got a few more 11% off Q5 45ā€™s with convenience AND sunroof. Numbers arenā€™t much higher.

Keep in mind that if youā€™re not from NY/NJ/CT, the deals are worse b/c youā€™ll be missing a bonus $500 rebate. Also, if youā€™re not in CA, CT, FL, NJ, NY, the MF is higher (goes from .00175 to .00205 which is the national rate).

1 Like

I probably should have known that Costco was coming back for Aug/Sept when the Summer Celebration rebates were only for June/July. As I always tell folks, should have Costco and Penfed whenever youā€™re in the market for a new car. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be hearing a lot of folks say, ā€œdang, I should have signed up for Costcoā€. Looks like itā€™s Aug and Sept and if you generate the cert by 10/2, you can use it til 10/15. Iā€™ll be updating my sheet probably by sometime tomorrow.

• $1,000 member-only incentive on Audi A3, S3, A4, S4, Audi Q3, Audi Q5, Audi SQ5, Audi Q5 Sportback, Audi SQ5 Sportback, Audi Q5 TFSI e, Audi Q8, Audi SQ8
  • $1,500 member-only incentive on Audi A5 Coupe, S5 Coupe, A5 Sportback, S5 Sportback, A5 Cabriolet, S5 Cabriolet, A6, S6, Audi Q4 e-tronĀ®, Audi Q4 e-tronĀ® Sportback, Audi Q7, Audi SQ7, Audi Q8 e-tronĀ®, Audi Q8 e-tronĀ® Sportback
  • $5,000 member-only incentive on Audi A8, S8, e-tronĀ® GT, RS e-tronĀ® GT
2 Likes

can penfed and costco be combined?

Nope. It is one or the other. You canā€™t double dip.

Correct. Doesnā€™t stack and never has.

I probably wonā€™t have my sheet updated til tomorrow, but additional customer credit of $2-3k on a lot of models.

2 Likes

Pull Ahead available?

Nien. Havenā€™t seen Audi pull ahead in a loooooooong time.

1 Like

Wow, so great time to get an e tron gt

Was a great time to get an eTron GT for the past 2 mos! Rebate was actually cut back. I have 2 more left.

AUG UPDATE (LET THE PARTY BEGIN ON Q4ā€™s, Q5ā€™s, Q7ā€™s and Q8ā€™s)

• Costco, Costco, Costco. Scroll up if you donā€™t know what Iā€™m talking about. Gonna be a busy Aug/Sept.
  • Big customer credit rebates on most models.
  • Q4 etronā€™s are decent deals now.
  • Q5 45ā€™s now start sub $500 monthly for 7500 miles.
  • Q7 55 premium has a $2.5k bonus rebate. Starting at $706/mo for 10k.
  • Q8 premium has a $5k bonus rebate. With 9% off, starting at $741/mo for 10k. Out of region is no prob.
  • A5 SBā€™s are looking good too, but very few cars.

As always, TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654 and please include all of the below info to limit the back/forth.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Trade in? Please just be upfront and not tell me last minute which often throws a wrench into the deal.
  • Costco?

=========================
FYI, I have to visit some dealers tomorrow so please bear with me on getting back to you. I already have a queue of 20+ people to get through so I would appreciate your patience.

2 Likes

Iā€™m almost caught up from the onslaught of quote requests. Need a bit more time to get caught up so I appreciate your patience.

Sold out of q5 45 premiums. Might get allocated more later this month, but only P+ā€˜s now. Have 1 40 that is cheaper.

1 Like

Q5 45 Premium just popped up. Should be here in about 10 days. As you know, Iā€™ve been sold out of them. I had a white/beige one pop up on Tuesday and it was gone in a few hrs. This one will be gone shortly too.

2023 Q5 S Line 45 TFSI q FYGCAY - $51,915
3FU - Panoramic sunroof,
QFP - Audi Guard Protection Kit - Includes all weather floor mats and cargo mat,
QFT - Privacy Trunk Cover, RAB - Audi Beam - rings,
WPD - Convenience package
6Y6Y - Daytona Gray pearl effect (EXTERIOR)
YS - Black (INTERIOR)

Calculator with NJ tax. 8% off. Must be in NJ/NY/CT to get the full rebates in this calculator.

If you want this car, please scroll up and read how to engage with me (hint, text me with the info I ask for).

2 Likes

The above car is sold! Thank you LH community. I gotta admitā€¦ I sometimes get the Robinhood high for getting good deals for customers. Not that Iā€™m exactly stealing from the rich and giving to the poor, but I can imagine it kinda feels this way.

I have 2 loaded black optic P+ cars coming next month. Rebates canā€™t be locked in tho. Hoping to get more allocation for more 45 premiums and P+ before monthend b/c we blew them out.

Only a few Q4ā€™s left. Theyā€™re finally selling.

5 Likes

Interested in A5 SB 45 engine premium plus with costco, 36/10 no loyalty in PA. Not in a particular rush if that helps.

Hi Jeremiah, Please just scroll up and see how to request help. Basically need to text message me some info. Itā€™s in the sheet as well. I have a few but theyā€™re loaded in the $56-57k MSRP range.

2 nicely discounted Q8 premiums just popped up. Similar builds. Premium with Convenience is really all you need on these. 8.5% off plus $5k lease cash (premiums only) and $1k costco = great deal!!! 10k calculators below with NJ taxes (change it to anywhere as these can be can be ship nationally as well, not a regional special). These will not last.

2023 Q8 55 TFSI PREMIUM quattro 4MN5X2 - $78,130

9TP - Towing package,
ILS - Illuminated front Audi rings,
QEP - Audi Guard Protection Kit,
QWL - Audi Guard Wheel Lock Kit,
RBF - Audi Beam-Rings Front & Rear Doors,
0Q0Q - Carrara White (exterior)
MP - Black (interior)

$768/mo + TTL

================================================

2023 Q8 55 TFSI PREMIUM quattro 4MN5X2 - $77,380

ILS - Illuminated front Audi rings,
QEP - Audi Guard Protection Kit,
QWL - Audi Guard Wheel Lock Kit,
RBF - Audi Beam-Rings Front & Rear Doors,
0Q0Q - Carrara White (exterior)
MP - Black (interior)

$754/mo + TTL

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Costco?

=========================
FYI, I going on vacation today so will be working limited hrs all week so I would appreciate your patience. Itā€™s been a crazy month with Costco and weā€™re really running out of deeply discounted cars so am ramping it down as well.

The second $77,380 car is now sold.

Hello,
Looking to purchase 2023 Audi Q5 Premium Plus 45
NOT black color exterior. Other than black color.
I see there is $4000 Audi customer cash
Any other rebates or incentives or loyalty or competitor incentive.
Any incentive by Truecar or AMEX buy programs.
Located in Dallas area in TX
Donā€™t have Costco membership. Can get one if need be.
Thanks

toleaseortobuy
Please text me if youā€™d like help as per my instructions in this thread as well as sheet. Iā€™m on vacation this week so working very limited hrs.

=================================================

Dealer just sent me this Q5 55e. If you have been looking for one, youā€™ll know that most dealers are sold out and or not discounting them much. This is 6% off.

2023 Q5 S Line 55 TFSI e q FYGC2Y - $68,240

98N - Navigation package, CR8 - CREDIT - Power adjustable steering column, CRJ - CREDIT - Integrated Toll Module, PFW - Black optic package, QFM - Audi Guard All-Weather Floor Mats - Black rubber mats with Q5 logo, QFW - Audi Guard Wheel Lock , SP1 - Sport plus package, WPS - Premium Plus package
0E0E - Mythos Black metallic/EI - Black

NOTE: Sport plus so has summer tires.

Here is a 10k calculator with NJ taxes.

If you want this, please scroll up and see how to engage with me (text me). Iā€™ll be on/off the beach with my kidsd today so I ask for your patience in advance.