🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | AUDI COSTCO IS BACK! DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

What about the A6 allroad? Does that qualify?

Not the expert here by any means but it seems like A6 All road does qualify. But I’ll let Sean chime in.

Unfortunately, I would assume Allroads are excluded. They’re not explicitly mentioned or excluded, but safe to say they are not included. I’ve haven’t seen incentives on them in the past 2 years so doubful that’ll change since they’re not exactly a hot seller.

Too bad. Thanks!

March madness is here! The big news is Costco. I created a separate tab including the Costco rebate. Almost cracking $300/mo on the Q3’s with MSD’s.

1st mo waived is gone on SUV’s, but they mostly adjusted MF’s to make up for the missing money and then some (except for the Q3 and the Q8) Sedans are pretty much the same.

Won’t be quoting anyone today so apologies in advance as I just needed a breather.

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell me upfront all the info we need.

• Your name please (let’s be civil):
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color/options preference:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Costco member as of 3/1/21?
  • When do you need the lease? (I only have pricing for the current month):

FOR AUDI LOYALTY
3 mos pull ahead on these select models. No loyalty lease cash (it’s been gone since Oct)
MY20 A3/S3
MY21 A4/S4, A6/S6, A8/S8, e-Tron, Q3, Q5/SQ5, Q7/SQ7, Q8/SQ8

1 Like

What does it mean?
3 mos pull ahead on these select models. No loyalty lease cash (it’s been gone since Oct)
MY20 A3/S3
MY21 A4/S4, A6/S6, A8/S8, e-Tron, Q3, Q5/SQ5, Q7/SQ7, Q8/SQ8

Thanks.

Pull ahead - means you have an audi lease currently and you have 1 or more months. You can get a new audi lease and audi will pay off up to 3 mos of your current lease. good just to get into a new ride or if you’re overmilage on your current lease.

All, I’m trying to confirm the 2021 etron numbers b/c there’s this new “customer credit” incentive on a few models.

2021 A7 PHEV $2,000
2021 e-tron (Premium only) $4,000
2021 e-tron (Premium Plus only) $5,250
2021 e-tron (Prestige only) $6,500
e-tron Sportback is NOT eligible.

Guide says “This customer-facing incentive IS COMPATIBLE with the following finance type(s): Cash purchases, financing/leasing with lenders outside of Audi Financial Services, and AFS Standard/Special rates (Lease & APR).” I’m reading that as it’s all good!

Does 42 months still drop payment on the Q7 like it did in the prior month?

Thank you. So is that included in the numbers you have in the spreadsheet or on top of that?

Ya dead over there?:wink:

Apologies, getting bombarded for quote requests. Still catching up.

It’s all about Costco. Gonna be a crazy busy March and April.

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include all info I request.

Was just kidding emailed a quote over this last night with I believe all requested information but I know you’re slammed.

Sold 2 E-trons this week. The $14500 of rebates went through. Amazing deal. I’m telling my dealers to hoard the cars for LH.

Is the 14,500 on the etron only for Costco? On the no Costco tab it is only 7500.

2021 E-Tron (not Sportback)
$7500 federal
$4000 Audi customer credit (national) for Premium
$1000 NE regional lease cash
$2000 Costco
+++++++++++++++++++++
$14500 Total

Premium plus is more rebate.

$7500 federal
$5250 Audi customer credit (national) for Premium +
$1000 NE regional lease cash
$2000 Costco
+++++++++++++++++++++
$15750 Total

3 Likes

Sorry, LH formatting is a bit wonky.

Just fixed my sheet for the non-Costco tab to show the $4k/$5250 customer credit.

1 Like

How about ‘21 Q3 40 premium plus 36/10, MF? RV? Total discount % from msrp? Thank you.

Please see the posted google sheet at the top of this thread. Or, just scroll up a bit as I posted it a few days ago.

6 posts were split to a new topic: Discussion on calculator use for monthly payment targets - split topic

Hey looking for a q3 prem plus chronos grey. 10k/36. Costco in household. 10314