šŸ OffStickerPrice.com | AMAZING AUDI DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sorry, long gone now.

MAY UPDATE

• Costco hangover for some and not for others. If you generated the cert like I advised, the party is still going on especially on the eTron GT. If you didnā€™t generate by 4/30, youā€™re out of luck as the promo is over.

• Some regional NE bonus credits only on $500 (A5 SB) and $1000 (A3 FWD, Q5 55e, A8 and Q8). Only for CT, DE, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT. My sheet reflects it and if youā€™re not in these states, youā€™ll lose it unfortunately. Central region apparently gets it to, but Iā€™m not sure if my NE dealers can use it.

• NE (CA, CT, FL, NJ, NY) regional MF support for A3/S3, A4/S4, A5, A6, A8/S8, Q5, SQ SB, SQ5, etrons. If youā€™re out of these states, the MF will be the national program rebates.

• $1k incoming car bonus is still available on cars with ā€œIn transit from Factoryā€ or ā€œFactoryā€ status.

• Customer credits on these models
    ā€¢ A5 Sportback (excl S5 Sportback): $500
    ā€¢ A6 sedan 45 TFSI: $1,500
    ā€¢ A8/S8 Sedan: $7,500
    ā€¢ e-tron/ e-tron Chronos/ e-tron Sportback: $7,500 EV
    ā€¢ e-tron S/ e-tron Sportback S: $7,500 EV
    ā€¢ e-tron GT/ RS e-tron GT: $10,000 + $7500 EV

Iā€™m sure I missed a few things, but net/net the deals are a bit worse now that Costco is missing, but better for those who didnā€™t have Costco to begin with.

Please kindly send all the below. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654.

• Your name please (letā€™s be civil, introduce yourself, say hello first)
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • When you need the car by:
  • Did you generate the Costco rebate cert?

Had an eTron GT deal fall apart today. $10k customer credit is NOT stackable with the $7500 EV rebate. I repeat, NOT stackable. Spreadsheet updated. $5k Costco stacks if you generated the cert by 4/30. I have a demo that is discounted another $1500 with about 2k miles.

If you generated a Costco cert, time is running out to use it. Window ends 5/15.

Looks like Audi FS goofā€™d on the eTron GT credits. So now the $10k is stackable with the $7500 like I originally thought. Demo is now gone. Some new ones left. Sheet updated.

image002

1 Like

FYI, Costco is officially over now. For those who donā€™t know, Costco has been doing a rebate about 2-3 times a year similar to Volvo.

Couple updatesā€¦

2024 Q8

• Someone asked me about one over the weekend and we do have them 3% off MSRP plus the $7500. Still not a great lease (itā€™s basically a rebranded Etron), but the range is now the improved 296 miles which the 2023 was supposed to get. Now itā€™s at least more competitive with the likes of the BMW iX and itā€™s good for those who are turned off by the iX looks.
  • Sheet updated below (at the bottom) if you want to see the numbers. Still over $1k monthly.

2024 Q5

• Itā€™s not out yet. Not in the dealer system. Iā€™d say wonā€™t be here til Oct and that might be optimistic.

2023 Q5ā€™s

• Still have some that are 10% off. If you take an incoming bonus car, itā€™s more like 11%.
  • We have very few P+ and theyā€™re all at the port or coming next month so there is a wait.

A5 SB

• Still have some great deals on these. They are leasing great b/c the MF is .00055 (NE region only) or APR: 1.32% equivalent. I guess Audi missed the memo about the Fed rate hikes.

Costco

• Itā€™s over, dead, done. Probably another 2-4 mos before they do another one.

Penfed

• I post this every once in a while as a reminder. I would HIGHLY recommend signing up for Penfed which is a military credit union that anyone can use. Just takes $5 to open a savings account and then there is a 60 day wait to use any of their rebates.
    https://www.penfed.org/

• This is their current rebate and we could apply whatever current rebates there are at the time of your closing. Easy no brainer.
    PenFed - A Special Offer From Audi - PenFed

====================================
Here is my sheet again since for the folks who are mouse scroll wheel challenged. $5 off my broker fee for the first one who posts a pic of one with a brief tutorial.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
4 Likes

Just a reminder that Iā€™ll be working limited hrs from tomorrow through Tues due the holidays and my kidsā€™ schools giving a couple extra vacation days bc of no snow days (parents feel my pain).

1 Like

Hello, my name is Mike. my wife currently have a 2021 Q5 P+ that weā€™ll be turning back in/trade, in a couple months. Weā€™re looking into possibly getting another one in black. weā€™re open to other models as well if the price is right. we are not in a rush but if it makes sense weā€™ll jump in. let me know what are our options.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:

JUNE UPDATE
A lot going on. Q4ā€™s finally looking decent with a 24 mos program.

SUMMER CELEBRATION REBATE
ā€¢ $1k rebate on A3 Sedan, A4 Sedan, Q3, Q4 e-tron/ Q4 e-tron Sportback, Q8 e-tron/Q8 e-tron Sportback, Q8 55
ā€¢ $1,500 rebate on A5 Coupe, A5 Sportback, A6 Sedan 55, Q5/ SQ5, Q5 Sportback/ SQ5 Sportback, Q7
ā€¢ $3k rebate on A6 Sedan 45
ā€¢ $10k rebate on A8 Sedan, S8 Sedan, e-tron/ e-tron S, e-tron Sportback, e-tron S Sportback
ā€¢ $12.5k rebate on e-tron GT/ RS e-tron GT

AFS 24 Month Lease Program MF support
MY23
ā€¢ Q4 e-tron 40 RWD 0.00238
ā€¢ Q4 e-tron 50 0.00267
ā€¢ Q4 e-tron Sprtback 50 0.00261
MY24
ā€¢ Q8 e-tron 55 0.00226
ā€¢ Q8 e-tron Sportback 55 0.00283

Q7/Q8 55 Premium Trim Customer Credit
ā€¢ MY23 Q7 55 TFSI quattro Premium Trim: $1,500
ā€¢ MY23 Q8 55 TFSI quattro Premium Trim: $2,000

INCOMING BONUS - cars not yet landed at the port get $1k bonus, canā€™t be stacked with Corp.

REGIONAL MF SUPPORT - my sheet has MF support on select models (A3, A4, A5, Q5/SQ5, A8/S8, etron) so those outside of CA, CT, FL, NJ, NY will be getting the national MF which is higher.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:

I try not to work weekends so Iā€™ll probably wonā€™t be quoting anyone til Monday. Iā€™m also off to a Allen Berg racing program next week so Iā€™ll be working limited hrs.

1 Like

Q8 P+ is worse b/c you lose the rebate. Rebate is only for the Premium. Most of my dealers are doing 1% less dealer discount on P+ or black optic.

1 Like

What would the Q7 45 Premium+ Be with a Costco Rebate included?

There is no Costco rebate (it ended back in April). If you look at the Costco auto website, they show the manufacturer rebates. Thatā€™s just the normal Audi program.

Calculator has 36 months in itā€¦.should it be 24?

Lemme fix and repost. Iā€™m out right now.

Letā€™s try this eTron GT again. Black eTron GT left at 6% off.

$879/mo +TTL for 24 mos if you have Military/Penfed/Truecar/USAA $2k.

$12.5k Summer Celebration
$7500 EV rebate
$2k Military

SAMPLE NJ TAX CALCULATOR

If I can find you a deal on a car tagā€™d ā€œDEMONSTRATOR PROGRAMā€, thereā€™s also a $2500 extra rebate that can make it $768/mo. I see at least 30 of them nationally that are ageā€™d over 90 days.
Iā€™m sure with enough digging, some dealers would be willing to discount more than 6%. 10% off with MSDā€™s will get you into the sub $600/mo range so definitely a hackable car.

Iā€™m trying to pull off a 12 mo and VIP 15% unicorn deal for myself, but not easy even for us brokers.

2 Likes

Just messaged you

Got a bunch of PMā€™s. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654. And please make sure to include the below. I generally try not to work weekends so your patience is appreciated if you text me on Sat/Sun. It may take me til Tues to get back to all bc Mondays Iā€™m usually swamped just catching up from the weekend inquiries.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:

Just updated the sort of ā€œnewā€ 2024 Q8 etron numbers to 36 mos. A bit better program. At the very bottom of the sheet.