🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | AMAZING AUDI DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Please text me. Better to take this convo offline.

1 Like

Hope y’all have Costco. Free Audicare if you do on most models. And I’m going to push for the 1% residual bump. Can’t retro sign up for membership as always with Costco.

As I’ve recommended before, anyone in the market for a car should have Costco and Penfed.

Since everyone seems to be throwing up SQ5 inventory, why not. Note: these all have the semiconductor issue (missing blindspot, adaptive cruise and lane assist). Should be able to do 10-11% on any of these. I might even be able to get an extra 1% off for Costco members who lease. Been working on dealers to give us the residual bump. If you need the driving aids, I have a couple loaded ones, but discount is less of course.

APR for financing for these chip shortage cars is now 1.99% (up from .99% last month).

Btw, 2023 program is up and my dealer will lock the rate which can be done, but not all sales managers like to do it. So ordering is not a problem. We started getting allocations to fill waistlist orders so I’m hoping we start getting unspoken for allocations for Nov/Dec so that lead times are more like 5-6 mos. Will post up 2022 and 2023 programs later. Audi is clearly still catching up.

Wait your dealer can lock the MF on a custom build?

Yes, been doing it for a long time. At month end, the manager has to get deals “rate protected”. Not all managers will do it b/c it’s a pain. I gave one of my dealers 15 build orders once to rate protect and they weren’t happy.

1 Like

You can do 10-11% on a custom build too or only in stock sq5’s ?

Man, paying $60k for an SUV in 2022 that doesn’t have lane departure warning is absolutely nuts imo. Maybe people will be so eager to get that sweet discount that they’ll forget what it’s like to drive a car made in 2007 but I cannot live without lane departure warning. Well I can but only on my local car that I don’t drive my family around in.

3 Likes

Only in stock b/c of the semiconductor. Build orders should be 3-5%.

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654

• Your name please (let’s be civil, introduce yourself, say hello first)
  • Model(s) you are interested in (including engine like 40 vs 45 vs 55 etc
) :
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Build code if applicable
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Audi Loyalty (for pull ahead):
  • Any rebates you want to use:
  • When do you need the new car?:

would love a SQ5, but that’s still crazy money! will text you next month for a q5. hoping it don’t get much worse.

Correct me if im wrong but I dont see the sq5 listed as qualifying for the 1.99% on audis website. I see it under the 3.99%

It’s not advertised nationally. It’s only on Q5/SQ5 (SB included) if it has the semiconductor shortage package (P+ models) or credit-Side Assist (Premium models).

1 Like

AUGUST UPDATE

• Discounts are a bit all over the place this month. Best to just contact me to give you specs and quotes on cars. Managed to do a 12% off SQ5 deal this month so deals are out there to be had.

• 2023 programs are out now so I posted a separate tab that holds all the MF/RV’s. Sorry, haven’t updated the MSRP’s yet, but most are higher by around $500-1000. Looks like allocations are starting to be given out again monthly and next round is probably Nov/Dec/Jan production for Jan/Feb/Mar delivery.

• A lot of people are asking about RS3’s. I called about 30 dealers last month and good luck to anyone trying to get one remotely close to sticker. Builds are going to take 12+ month at this point. One of my dealers has 15+ already on their order list and they’re telling me 18+ months.

• Q4 eTron demonstrators are finally on their way to dealers! No program yet so no lease numbers yet and who knows if there will be any federal tax rebates with the new bill passing the Senate.

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654

• Your name please (let’s be civil, introduce yourself, say hello first)
  • Model(s) you are interested in (including engine like 40 vs 45 vs 55 etc
) :
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Build code if applicable
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Audi Loyalty (for pull ahead):
  • Any rebates you want to use:
  • When do you need the new car?:

Audi leases are criminal with 8% MF

2 Likes

I concur, they’re very steep. But I’m going through my 2023 build orders tho and the numbers with the 23 program ended up a few dollars cheaper than the Oct 22 program for a S5 SB.

1 Like

What SQ5 semi shortage deals do you have at the 1.99% rate for immediate pick up? Thanks!

Please Text or PM me directly with all the info I ask for. I think I can sneak 1 more deep deal through on a SQ5. I have a few.

1 Like

7% off +$7500 federal credit would have been sweet on the 2023 Q5e but the $7500 will be gone any day now and then you’re better off just getting a Q5 and paying for gas.

1 Like

====Q5 55e Update on $7500 Rebate =========
I discussed this with a lawyer (client) yesterday at length so here is a bit more info. Page 393-394 of the Inflation Reduction Act reads

So the interpretation is that purchasers need something in writing referring to a “written binding contract to purchase” which could be as simple as an email (this is what I did for my clients as well as a BMW I have on order for myself). But this only covers you for the $7500 tax credit and not necessarily it getting rolled into a lease which is the discretion of the manufacturer. As some of you may know, Audi lease rebates are not lockable (only the MF/RV is) and I suspect Audi will drop the $7500 once the bill passes. So the gist is that build orders that land next year will end up being good for purchase only and that’s if you have the purchase setup before this is signed into law by Biden. Vote apparently goes to the House today. I’m reaching out to all my Q5e build order customers b/c I got a blanket email from my dealers that hopefully covers them if they should choose to purchase.

Here’s an article that talks about it as well.
https://electrek.co/2022/08/10/if-you-want-an-ev-buy-this-week-rivian-fisker-ev-tax-credits/

====Q4 Etron Update =========
Some other good/bad news, looks like most Audi dealers are getting 2 Q4 etrons each. That’s the good news Typically a Prestige and a P+. They should be landing next week. Bad news is that they’re all strictly meant for demo use for 90 days. One dealer told me that they’re going to basically sell them to the highest bidder b/c they have waitlists over 20 deep. Looks like inventory of Q4 eTrons may not be plentiful until next year.

Does the Audi Q5e qualify for revised tax credit in 2022? (built in N. America Mexico?, SUV under 80k, etc). The Q5 is listed on the gov site as qualifying.

It’s a bit unclear. My understanding is that if you had a written binding contract prior to the signing of the IRA bill yesterday, then yes. But if not, then it’s not completely clear.

However, yesterday an internal memo was sent out from Porsche/Audi/VW that the $7500 credit would NOT be passed on to lessees. It said that for those purchasing, it would be the customer’s responsibility to qualify for the rebate.

1 Like