🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | 8% OFF SUBARU DEALS | low $399 broker fee | $300+ LEASES |

Sorry, only base and premiums. 1 GT in blue, but not sure I can discount that one.

Do you take VIP pricing? If yes then is it stackable with current offers/incentives? Thanks.

Sorry, can’t stack VIP on top of the dealer discount.

FEB UPDATE

• 5% off most models
  • Going to try something new. NO broker fee on Subaru deals.

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654

• Your name please (let’s be civil, introduce yourself, say hello first)
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • When you need the car by:
  • Credit score
  • Trade in?

Nice, I didn’t know anyone was posting Subaru deals! Sent you a text. Please let me know.

FYI, been getting some inquires on Crosstrek Premiums and WRX auto’s. Unfortunately my dealers are not discounting the premiums (better to just get a discounted Sport or Limited). WRX, only 6sp manuals in stock.

MARCH UPDATE

• 7% off most models. Some great deals. Dealer is going to cut me off when we sell too many.
  • Solterra is here and gets the $7500.

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Credit score
  • Trade in?

fixed an error in the sheet.

My dealers want/need a few more deals and they’ll do 8% off. Prob will get capped after a couple deals.

8% off the prices in the sheet? Any MSD or OP specific deals?

I didn’t update my sheets, but you open up the calculators and adjust the dealer discount down to 8%. No MSD’s. Need to sign by Friday for monthend.

Any additional discount on the Solterras?

Any April deals? Tia

April deal status?

May deals posted!

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Credit score
  • Trade in?

If we want 12k on the mileage how much extra do we add to monthly payment?

If you open the calculator, you can change the mileage to 12k and you’ll see the change. There is a little video tutorial if you want to know more.

Video: Lease Like a Pro Using the Leasehackr Calculator — LEASEHACKR

Unrelated note, inventory is looking very light lately so most cars are in transit 2-4 weeks out. Subaru programs can’t be locked and carried into the next month, but it would be wise to plan ahead and put one on hold.

Any deals on 23 Forrestors?
23 outbacks?

Sorry, my dealers have cut back all discounts to the 4-5% range so the deals aren’t very interesting anymore. Haven’t updated the sheet for that reason.

1 Like