🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | ACURA DEALS | 8-10% MDX | 9.5% RDX | 10.5% TLX | 11% INTEGRA | PROFESSIONAL

ACURA DEALS
VP of one of my autogroups asked me to rep Acura for him so here we go. Admittedly the RDX/TLX discount isn’t great, but 2% off a MDX or Integra isn’t bad in this market.

Integra for $397/mo + TTL, 36/10k

MDX for $718/mo + TTL, 36/10k

When requesting a quote, PLEASE make sure to include the following. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654

• Your name please (let’s be civil)
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Acura Loyalty:
  • When do you need the new car?:
  • Credit score (if known):

Hi OSP, do you have some decent color choices for the integra? Your numbers def beat the numbers I’m getting from dealers so I’m super excited. I won’t be ready til next month tho.

I believe we have pretty much all the colors right now. Only 1 gold and 1 purple tho.

• Black
  • Blue
  • Gold
  • Gray
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Silver
  • White

which model is the purple?

Oh, my bad. The purple was a MDX. This is the correct color list. Sorry about that! No gold either. :frowning:

• Black
  • Blue
  • Gray
  • Red
  • Silver
  • White

VP just called me wanting me to drop the MDX and TLX discount to 5%. All trims except the Type S.
Sheet updated. Let’s do this.

1 Like

Is this 2022 or 2023 for MDX? What colors are available? Can I see lease Calculator for MDX w tech pack.

Please see sheet for calculators and contact me for the colors.

Hoping we see 5% off on the MDX in other regions soon.

I think my dealer will ship out of region and I can facilitate shipping. If you’re somewhat close to the NE, it could be $300-700 to ship or about a 1% cost so you’d still be getting about 4% off. Still worth it if your local dealers are sticking to MSRP pricing.

===============
As a reminder to those reading this thread, PLEASE make sure to include the following if you’d like my help. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654. A lot of people tend to be rude not even saying their name and don’t give me enough info to reply back with meaningful info.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Acura Loyalty:

Thanks, Sean. I am in Atlanta and would be completely fine flying and driving back. I do not need a car at the moment and looking to wait it out till the end of the year.

NOV UPDATE

• Discounts of 2-4% on all models
  • $1k loyalty on most MDX and TLX trims
  • $750 military rebate continues
  • $500 student rebate continues

As a reminder to those reading this thread, PLEASE make sure to include the following if you’d like my help. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654. A lot of people tend to be rude not even saying their name and don’t give me enough info to reply back with meaningful info.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Acura Loyalty:

My dealers are dropping MDX and TLX to 5% off. Type S excluded.

Just added a base silver MDX.

36/10k, $643/mo + TTL. Solid deal.

DEC UPDATE

• program hasn’t changed.
  • 5% off MDX and TLX deals
  • $397/mo Integra is one of the best entry level luxury deals

PLEASE make sure to include the following if you’d like my help. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654. A lot of people tend to be rude not even saying their name and don’t give me enough info to reply back with meaningful info.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Acura Loyalty:

Do you finance the MDX at the 5% off rate or do you only deal with leases. If financed, is it through Acura and at their current APR?

Finance is ok. Same discount. Finance through Acura FS or 3rd party. Doesn’t matter.

TLX $2k rebate added to the sheet. Makes them a decent deal if you’re looking for a midsize sedan.

Sorry, been too busy selling cars to update this sheet, but finally got around to it. Pretty solid deals on MDX and TLX’s at 7% off.

PLEASE make sure to include the following if you’d like my help. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654. A lot of people tend to be rude not even saying their name and don’t give me enough info to reply back with meaningful info.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Acura Loyalty:

FEB UPDATE

• Going strong with 8% off on MDX and TLX.
  • Free delivery within an hr.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Acura Loyalty: