Off Topic Landfill

Link please!

Can you send me more details on the numbers?

Link please

Could you give me the broker as well? Thanks!

Do you mind sharing the dealer info? Im looking for a new car in socal.

That’s a nice deal! Any chance you can PM thr dealer ibfo? Thanks in advance!

Cody, can I please get the August link? Thank you!

link please

Can you send me the link for aug deals

Can you get me the same deal?

What dealership in NJ? I have inquired about this car and am told its almost sold out or is sold out by two brokers in the NYC area.

Generally, how much is the wheel and tire protection package for the 21" R-design T6? With NJ roads, that will be sorely needed.

It depends on the dealership. Some want full price, because it’s money for the F&I guy. You can buy it a la carte from Steingold, using code “friends.” It should be about $750.

I just paid $1178 after taxes from Volvo. They took $150 off because I referred someone, would have been $1228 + taxes.

It’s 695 up here

Ooph. Wish I knew that. I already paid for it.

That’s ridiculously high. The most I’ve seen a dealership charge is $1,000, which is still too high. They only padded it with more profit, not discounted it. But as I mentioned, Steingold sells it at a discount, and you can get a further discount with the code “friends.” Or maybe the code is “family”; I don’t remember, but it’s one of the two.

Finance guy at my friendly dealer wanted $1,100 but said he knew I don’t buy any protection plans. I’d probably bought it at $650 for the XC90

Still can through my guys!

Q, if you want me to delete the tire and wheel stuff let me know.

1 Like

Yup, you can buy it at any time. My old dealer said I could buy it after I hit that pothole (should I need it again).