Off Topic Landfill

This is Review topic.

Why not? What kinda logic is this. You can also get close. If you have a leasing business I can understand why you wouldn’t want that.

There are such things as one off deals that cannot be replicated… ask anyone.

Just go to the dealer and say you saw it on Leasehackr…they’ll bend over backwards to beat it.

@Ursus - Oh- you mean me and the Delta who is the OP. Sorry- that’s a huge insult and undeserved. There’s the chicken and the egg situation here, Ursus. You dish out a lot of condescending and arrogant crap here. If you do it to me, it’s going to come back. You don’t get to be a dick and expect no kickback. My dad used to have a saying about people like you- “he doesn’t know his own s**t stinks.”

1 Like

Very good deal IMO. Do you mind sharing dealership details?

Judging by the license plate that is very easy to see in the pictures. Stevinson Lexus.

7 Likes

Was hoping for a dealer in north east :frowning:

As long as you know the math and what they used to get that price, you should try to contact local dealers to replicate or beat that deal. If they got that price then it means it’s doable for you (excluding differences in taxes, etc)

I have seen similar or better deals reported in bigger markets like CA, NJ/NY. Take your time researching and negotiating and you’ll get there…

Nice deal…curious to the driving dynamucs… what did you cross shop this against?

I sent an email to @nyclife and hoping to hear back. I’m excited to see what he can do.

Hi @nyclife I was curious if you’d be willing to work with someone in MA or if you know anybody who brokers in MA?

Hi Q, can you share details of the BMW 5 series (white) you posted on your social channels most recently??

that deal was posted a while back. 499 + tax, but the client had different incentive.

Thank you…

Can you help with a BMW CPO purchase?

It’s been tough to get hold of him. I’ve messaged him about using his services for a nissan lease, no reply yet. @nyclife are you willing to help me find and close a deal?

Be patient. He has a lot of requests plus it is vacation season. It will be worth the wait! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do I get in contact with the broker? Message him through here or is there a website?

If you click on his profile, you will see myriad ways to contact him