Off Topic Landfill

For your first point, who cares how it was treated in the first couple thousand miles unless you plan on buying it at lease end. You’re still covered under warranty for the duration of the lease.

Second point, don’t believe that 45k tire rating on a run flat. You will be absolutely lucky to get that out of them. Many have replaced after 12-15k. However, yes, you may be required to buy tires. You’d have to take that into consideration with regard to how good your deal is to see if it is worth it. With that said, you can always buy used tires, as long as they have the same spec as OEM.

1 Like

If you’re getting one with low profile tires you won’t come close to 40k. I have an 09 m3 with super sports and I’m lucky to get 20k out of them, my friend got a 740 last year with 20" pirellis and said he needed new ones at 18k. Can’t speak to how everyone treats loaners but I know I drove them like I stole them, definitely more wear and tear on tires and brakes but the engine can take it

Any one know a dealership that has a 330e demo for lease?

You need to do your due diligence and search the dealer websites. You’re not going to get handed a deal.

What do you mean “the brakes gave out”? Brakes are wear items. And if you have air in the brake line, go get it bled. Those are not pricey maintenance items.

Hello,
Can you share some example of recent lease deals (36m/12k) on following cars?
That will help me hire you.

• X5 (low mileage loaner will also do)
  • X3
  • MDX
  • QX60
  • Toyota Highlander

Thanks.

This is for registration in NJ with a true zero drive off (just first mnth)
Thanks.

PM him, this thread is for reviews.

Hi @NYCLIFE, i would like to work with you to get a car. Is it possible you can provide me your info. I will PM you

@ursus…do your thing…

This is what I was getting at on my review of Ben. The only one that needs to respond is the broker, not you two…

my comment was for @ursus to remove that question. This is a review thread, and should remain that way. The reason for that is to make it easy for someone to look at reviews without going through useless junk. If that person wants to get in touch, he should PM, and not post in the review thread.

Per one of the other mods a couple months ago further up in the post…

I seriously don’t know why you are commenting here.

Because some of the forum members jump to conclusions and will shout DrHowe down about him having unreasonable expectations being the reason you’re not responding. Hopefully my comment and this comment, which should be put in the landfill, avoids the peanut gallery from chiming in. As for you mp1477, you’re the prime culprit appearing to be a wannabe trusted hackr by writing stuff everywhere. Why does ursus (that autocorrects to jesus…) need you to notify him to move it? He’s on here all the time and can read… Some of what you write is useful but the majority is just banter.

If you knew it was going to be put in the landfill. Why would you post it?

I mean, the pot calling the kettle right here. Especially when @mp11477 is right, this is a review thread.

3 Likes

Because he can’t be everywhere, at every time. Do you honestly think he sits at his desk and reads every post at all hours of the day?

Appreciate your feedback

I apologize for doing my part in helping keep the community here on track.

I’m done now, and won’t reply back. This is all going to be chucked.

And thanks to you will only be chucked by ursus because you let him know. Please chuck this too ursus (there, did my part!)

Maybe brokers ask us privately to remove some of the garbage from their review threads, or provide our input when things get heated in their review threads? How about that? So, mind your business and we will mind ours.

Will let it sit here for a while and then move to Landfill.

thats cheap as sh** –

Seriously that’s the best deal I’ve seen in a long time. Completely blows the pants off those Terrain deals. Hopefully he shares the breakdown!